No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love for Va Tech to ******* run up the score on Boise. I mean like 56-0 final score but I dont want any one on Boise to get hurt. I dont want them to have an excuse.

The **** blowing of Boise is so annoying.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Boise State is returning a **** ton of starters and has an incredibly disciplined defense with one of the best coaches in the country who has had an obscene amount of time to prepare and Virginia Tech might be one of the biggest chokers in the history of college football.

Boise State big

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        Isn't Jacksonville State in Jacksonville, Florida and Jackson State in Alabama?

Jacksonville St. is in Alabama. The campus is 60 miles from my front door.

Jackson St. is in Mississippi (Walter Payton played at Jackson St.)

Comment

• I want Boise to win, however, how can that defense handle the stable of backs that VT has..?
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
            Jacksonville St. is in Alabama. The campus is 60 miles from my front door.

Jackson St. is in Mississippi (Walter Payton played at Jackson St.)
            Thank you.

Comment

• Love multi-gen college players. Davin Meggett...going to be on my watch list for the rest of his career for sure. Dave Meggett was one of my favorite scat backs of all-time.

Comment

• Jamar Robinson is horrid.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• As i am pumping myself up for tonight's game all i have to say is lets go Hokies!!!

Comment

• Lets go Navy!! Their ball possession is a thing of beauty. Too many mistakes today though. Hope they can pull it out though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I got Boise tonight, but I'll be rooting hard for VT. Gotta root for Boise to go down in one of their only two real games. I hate Boise. Thankfully they're moving to the MWC where they'll have atleast a couple real games a year.

Still rooting hard for the Midshipman to pull this one out. Go Navy!

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        Lets go Navy!! Their ball possession is a thing of beauty. Too many mistakes today though. Hope they can pull it out though.
                        Really makes me wonder why there arn't many big programs that run the triple option. If Navy can do it with their undersized line and limited recruiting, why can't many other schools pull it off?

Comment

• Go for the win Navy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                            Really makes me wonder why there arn't many big programs that run the triple option. If Navy can do it with their undersized line and limited recruiting, why can't many other schools pull it off?
                            Georgia Tech does with a former Navy coach, but as Iowa showed, when you have time to prepare for it, it's very beatable.

Kids do not want to go play the Triple Option. I sure as hell wouldn't. If you're a QB, you never get to throw. If you're a running back, you get the **** kicked out of you whether you get the ball or not, and linemen don't learn to pass block and play in unrealistic splits when considering the next level.

Comment

• Not a lot of coaches out there with the knowledge to run it very successfully in college. A lot of run spread offenses have a ton of concepts that the Navy/GT offense have though. Getting a QB to fit isn't the easiest thing either. A lot easier to just run a spread or another type of offense.

DOBBS STUFFED!

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Dammit Dobbs. That would have been great.

I think it could be ran pretty effectivly with the right people. Iowa destroyed georgia tech, but that was a very good Iowa defense that did that to alot of teams.

Navy really blew this game with the redzone turnovers. You simply can't turn the ball over 3 times within the 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information