No announcement yet.

2010 Pac 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question i was wondering about....but if USC were to somehow win the Pac 10, would the 2nd place team get the bid to the Rose Bowl or would they just give it to the next best team in the BCS Poll?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I'd go to the number two if they are BCS qualified. I guess they could just put Boise there if need be.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Stanford sure is impressive, regardless of the competition its still ridiculous the way they are beating people. Its amazing what Harbaugh has done with that program.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Just a question i was wondering about....but if USC were to somehow win the Pac 10, would the 2nd place team get the bid to the Rose Bowl or would they just give it to the next best team in the BCS Poll?
          I think the bigger question is what if Oregon goes to the BCS title game and USC is second?

Do I think it's going to happen? Hell no, but while we're playing hypothetical, this one seems more fun.
          Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Vontaze Burfict is the best LB in the country

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Vontaze Burfict is the best LB in the country
              I remember like 5 cheap shots during the UW-ASU game last year. Great players don't need to facemask people.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

dirty, dirty player...

with that being said...

We (USC) would have gladly taken that dirtbag off your hands...

Comment

oh no doubt, he is a mean son of a *****

Comment

The ASU game worries me less than it should next week. It may be the way Oregon is putting points up or it may be ASU's terrible, terrible offensive line... But I just can't worry about this game next week even though it's in Tempe.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      Cal got shocked by the Nevada Wolfpack's pistol, without all Conference LB Mike Mohamed they were defensively unmanned. And the Wolfpack had them with a team speed advantage too.

Congrats to UCLA, after getting blown out by Andrew Luck & Stanford 35-0 they put 31 on Houston & upset the Cougars. Neuheisel is bringing them back but they had soooooo many preseason injuries to overcome.
                      Hats off to Nevada. That offense is completely confusing, but Cal has always struggled against dual threat QB's and on the road.

UCLA is so unpredictable. Just when you think they aren't going to win any games, they pull this off. So typical for them...

Comment

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
                        Hats off to Nevada. That offense is completely confusing, but Cal has always struggled against dual threat QB's and on the road.

UCLA is so unpredictable. Just when you think they aren't going to win any games, they pull this off. So typical for them...
                        Cal couldn't keep up with Kaepernick. He is a master at keeping or handing it off in that offense. The defense couldn't go full speed because of it.

With the exception of Wash St, I think that any Pac 10 team has a legit shot at beating any other Pac 10 team on any given day. It is still pretty wide open so far. I can't wait to get into some league play.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          dirty, dirty player...

with that being said...

We (USC) would have gladly taken that dirtbag off your hands...
                          I was thinking about it, and if I had one year where I could have any linebacker in the conference on my team It'd be a tough choice between Gallippo, Foster, and Burfict. I'd end up going Burfict in most schemes though. He is really really good.

Comment

Pretty sure Chris Galippo doesn't even start for USC.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              Pretty sure Chris Galippo doesn't even start for USC.
                              Oh wow. I am outta touch when it comes to SC. Garrett Gilliand was the starting MLB for the Nebraska-UW game so I'd look at Galippo as an improvement over a true frosh.

Comment

Congrats to UCLA for taking down Texas, although I can't say it was a huge surprise. Texas fans got a taste of the Pac 10's 9th worst team, and no, it's not a fluke! It really puts into perspective how tough the Pac 10 is.

Also, didn't UCLA beat Oklahoma twice (home & away) in the past 6 years?

On another note, I'm glad glad the Pac 10 is expanding. We've been canibalizing each other to our own detriment for far too long. Once we expand, we'll put 2 teams in BCS games on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information