No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really looks like UF/USF could be a close game, I would love to see USF pull out an upset
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

SCAR ranked 24th. WOOT! lol

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        SCAR ranked 24th. WOOT! lol
        Woot woot woot!

I love USCe. Hopefully Garcia and the offense keep it up and finally don't **** over a defense that's always awesome. Who do they play this week?

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Woot woot woot!

I love USCe. Hopefully Garcia and the offense keep it up and finally don't **** over a defense that's always awesome. Who do they play this week?
          Week 2 is always Georgia.

Should be a great game. Still dont know if AJ Green will play or not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

This is going to be a great football weekend. I'll be in New Orleans for the Ole Miss/Tulane game, which will be awesome but I'm kind of pissed that I won't be seeing the other games.

Comment

cant wait for this thursday auburn @ miss st. should be a high scoring game. cam newton vs dan mullen.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

TAMU/La Tech... GET READY FOR A BARN BURNER!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Week 2 is always Georgia.

Should be a great game. Still dont know if AJ Green will play or not.
                  from what im hearing A.J is about to be cleared to play and all of this is over a jersey that he sold.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                    from what im hearing A.J is about to be cleared to play and all of this is over a jersey that he sold.
                    Did he sell his own jersey? Because if he did then he's just an idiot.

Comment

The UGA bookstore doesn't seem to mind selling his jersey. I think it's BS personally. Schools are selling jerseys with the numbers of star players. When you go in the UGA bookstore you don't see jerseys with just any numbers. It's the numbers of star players. A couple of years ago is was 24 and 7 for Moreno and Stafford...hey, that should have been Moreno and Stafford's nickname: 24/7. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                        The UGA bookstore doesn't seem to mind selling his jersey. I think it's BS personally. Schools are selling jerseys with the numbers of star players. When you go in the UGA bookstore you don't see jerseys with just any numbers. It's the numbers of star players. A couple of years ago is was 24 and 7 for Moreno and Stafford...hey, that should have been Moreno and Stafford's nickname: 24/7. :-D
                        I was thinking more of him selling his own jersey, i.e. one he wore or was given by the school. If he bought a jersey, and then sold it, then it wouldn't be a problem, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                          This is going to be a great football weekend. I'll be in New Orleans for the Ole Miss/Tulane game, which will be awesome but I'm kind of pissed that I won't be seeing the other games.
                          Have a great time, but be careful in New Orleans. I've been jumped in that ****hole of a town and threatened a few times by the local thuglife (vs drunken frat boys). Right on Bourbon fairly close to cops no less.

Do not wander off the beaten path either.

Comment

Dorsey never used the word revenge, but many former Hurricanes did when they worked out with current players. Cornerback Brandon Harris said Jonathan Vilma, Andre Johnson and Ed Reed all spoke about the importance of winning this game.

"A lot of them, they're going to live their dreams through us this week," Harris said. "They realize they can't go out there and play them again, but we have the opportunity to take them down."
                            http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5544636

Think about that pressure. Andre Johnson and Ed Reed two of the best players, arguably the best players ever at their position since they got drafted, putting their dreams in you.

This game is going to be so huge, I can't wait. Pryor vs. Harris, o baby.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Oh man it's Kevin Nelson quote time.

My grandma just ask me" son why are you so into the film and into the weight more than ever and who is the pryor fellow you talking bout" all i said is grandma this game depends on if ima get us out the projects. im humble and respect him as a player but he coming cross a player who dont care i have 9-10 years of anger... built up cuz yall cheated i was only 11 now ima man lets get it. leaving for the gym im out fb
                              IM CALL all YALL OUT, PRYOR,LEWIS,PONDER LUC, IM CALLIN EVERYBODY FROM ANY CONFERENCE TO MAKE THIS NEW "U" DEFENSE LOOK GARBAGE. TRY ALL YOU CAN WE HERE. GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN. THIS NOT JUST INTERNET TALKIN ITS ME ILL TELL ANYBODY THIS IN THERE FACE. YOU SAID YOU GONE SLAP ME IN MY FACE SOME WAY SOME KIND OF FORM OR FAS...HION THATS WHY IM WORKING TWICE AS HARD. THE U NUFF SAID. IM OUT.
                              I never thought we Had U haters... lol. We thats motivation and you can kiss my gold fish mouth lmao. we doing something special for the city of miami. believe that. you dont know whats behind the scene to get to this point. watch and learn. if i start or not ima still knoxk some one out thats just me. point blank period. We the U. the New-Old U
                              Man all dem haters on the U. lemme tell yall something. i just powercleaned earf. i walked on water. i turned that nasty foot water into wine, and them hoes drank it. its a U thang.
                              Some inspiration from the Rock.

http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/...04?code=lTU3kD

OH BABY LETS GO!

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but how is beating OSU in week 2 like 9 years later or whatever "revenge"?

Are Reed and Andre going to go brag about it to guys that were on OSU's team that year? Guess what, the OSU guys can still say good for you, we already won the championship.

Sure, it may ruin OSU's title hopes this year. But it's not rare to have a 1 loss team in the championship and I highly doubt Miami goes undefeated for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information