Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jacory Harris just showed off his NFL arm on that last play... nice.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

    - Ko Simpson

    Comment


    • Originally posted by P-L View Post
      This is hilarious. As much as I want to win, I hope Crist comes back. I can't stand laughably bad QB play.
      QB draws will always, always, always beat Michigan.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        In fairness to the Rodster, he's used to having Brandon "I'm Going to Kill Everyone" Minor. He's not used to switching things up.
        He needs to put some Cox in this game. I'm just sayin'.



        Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          He needs to put some Cox in this game. I'm just sayin'.
          I'm so sad that Beaver never signed with UM. :(

          Comment


          • I agree with Mayock. If you have five offensive linemen and the defense only rushes four, how does one of the rusher come in unblocked?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
              I agree with Mayock. If you have five offensive linemen and the defense only rushes four, how does one of the rusher come in unblocked?
              Answer- You're ND's offensive line.

              Comment


              • How was that not pass interference??

                BOOSHER BABY!

                That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

                Comment


                • Bosher is such a beast.

                  Comment


                  • Bosher knocks in a 51 yarder on the road like it's nothing. Great game so far.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      How was that not pass interference??

                      BOOSHER BABY!
                      Looks like a Sunday leg...
                      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                      - Ko Simpson

                      Comment


                      • Bosher is legit. Two blown calls on that drive IMO. It looked like Gunn clearly held Heyward, and that last pass the DB didn't turn his head.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                          Bosher is legit. Two blown calls on that drive IMO. It looked like Gunn clearly held Heyward, and that last pass the DB didn't turn his head.
                          Let me guess (I didn't see the play). The DB was Chimdi Chekwa?

                          Comment


                          • Dammit, I can't get the OSU/Miami game.



                            Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                            Comment


                            • Anyone watching the FSU-OU game. I could use updates. I can only watch two games at once.

                              Comment


                              • This looks like the FSU defense from last year....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information