Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
    Can we just run this play?
    That sneaky Brian Kelly...

    What the ****, Gallon?

    Comment


    • The OU defensive line is just dominating our OL..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        Uh... huh.

        Real athletes

        The only thing that seperates the SEC is their defensive tackles. Beyond that, they are no different from anyone else.
        ZOMGZ SECCCCCCCC SPEEEEEEEEEEEED.

        SEC tends to have pretty mediore OL, too.

        <3 Denard.

        Comment


        • Denard got.........caught?



          Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

          Comment


          • Why would anyone fear Michael Shaw on an option run? I'd let him beat me, and by beat me, I mean run into the pile for one yard.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
              Denard got.........caught?
              He didn't ever really get to full speed because he had to make too many moves. Plus, the guy had the angle on him.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                Uh... huh.

                Real athletes

                The only thing that seperates the SEC is their defensive tackles. Beyond that, they are no different from anyone else.
                See: the U-M/UF Capital One Bowl when the slow Michigan receivers ran circles around the SECSPEEDZZZZ of the Florida defensive backs.

                Comment


                • Any other RB breaks that for a first down.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    He didn't ever really get to full speed because he had to make too many moves. Plus, the guy had the angle on him.
                    Yeah, but he got caught by a white guy.

                    Comment


                    • Of course. Terrible call, but does Shaw ever do anything?



                      Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                      i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                      Comment


                      • I'm glad that James Mouton and Will Hagerman are playing for "Big Blue" today.

                        **** you, NBC.

                        Comment


                        • Boooo first punt of the game for the best punter in the country.

                          Comment


                          • John Simon is a monster.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              I'm glad that James Mouton and Will Hagerman are playing for "Big Blue" today.

                              **** you, NBC.
                              Contractually they only need to know the ND names. I'm surprised he didn't say "Jill Hagerman" to be honest.



                              Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                              i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                              Comment


                              • Oh my god, FSU defense... WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information