No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely not a revenge game. The fact that any they guys on that Hurricanes team care about this game is pretty funny.

I just hope Pryor is ready. He's going to have to be damn good against a great Miami team.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

No way is it revenge. Those guys obviously just have a lot of pride for the U and probably see this as a way to get some peace out of it. Like Iowatreat said, I don't think Andre Johnson can talk **** to a guy like Chris Gamble if Miami wins cause ultimately who got the ring.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

I've had some people ask me how bad Penn State is going to get crushed this weekend.....I said 24 points. Seem reasonable? I don't think PSU will get embarrassed on defense but their offense isn't going to do anything I'm afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Did he sell his own jersey? Because if he did then he's just an idiot.
          It was his jersey and he got less then 1,000$ for it from what im hearing. He has repayed the money

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
            It was his jersey and he got less then 1,000$ for it from what im hearing. He has repayed the money
            Well A. His jersey shouldn't be sold for more than like $100-$150. That's just ridiculous. B. He really shouldn't be selling his jersey in the first place.

If he's returned the money, and he missed the first game I believe? then it should be over and he should have learned his lesson. Let the kid play.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Well A. His jersey shouldn't be sold for more than like $100-$150. That's just ridiculous. B. He really shouldn't be selling his jersey in the first place.

If he's returned the money, and he missed the first game I believe? then it should be over and he should have learned his lesson. Let the kid play.
              how much would you pay for Stanzi's jersey that he just wore?

Comment

You don't know how little die-hard Georgia fans value their money when it comes to Georgia football. No matter how affluent they are (or aren't), they'll spend their last dime on something like this. (I wouldn't, some would)

Also, this is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                  how much would you pay for Stanzi's jersey that he just wore?
                  Personally, I wouldn't pay anything over $200 and even then I wouldn't buy it. If it was like a jersey he wore during a record setting game, or the last jersey he ever wore, etc. it would drive up the price. But what has AJ Green done in his career that would even compare to that?

And I still maintain he shouldn't be selling his jersey. And I don't buy for a second that he needs the money, if anyone were to offer that up.

Anyways, this conversation is erroneous because Stanzi only wears American flags draped around his Adonis-like body while a bald eagle is perched on his shoulder and a hamburger clutched in his non throwing hand. That is his uniform.

Comment

Well, there it goes. 4 game suspension. Sigh.

Sold his Independent Bowl jersey to either an agent or someone associated with an agent (different people reporting it on Twitter are saying different things on which it is). $1000 for the jersey that he's since repaid.
                    Last edited by BNad; 09-08-2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Penn State is tremendously overrated. Alabama will 'roll' them.
                      Someone put UFlorida on upset alert.
                      Ohio State at home takes it in a great one.
                      Let's not overlook Oklahoma - Florida State here. I think Oklahoma is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                        Definitely not a revenge game. The fact that any they guys on that Hurricanes team care about this game is pretty funny.

I just hope Pryor is ready. He's going to have to be damn good against a great Miami team.
                        I think Pryor is ready. I worry about Shugarts and Adams handling Vernon and Bailey more than Pryor. Should be a great game. 2 of the best QBs in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          I think Pryor is ready. I worry about Shugarts and Adams handling Vernon and Bailey more than Pryor. Should be a great game. 2 of the best QBs in the game.
                          I agree 100% about Adams and to a lesser extent Shugarts. Shugarts has been doing ok, but still loves him some false start.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            Penn State is tremendously overrated. Alabama will 'roll' them.
                            I'll be stunned if Alabama doesn't win by at least three touchdowns.

Comment

The line is -12, I'm definitely taking Bama.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

ESPN
                                Add in Ingram's absence, and the Tide will struggle to get the ground attack going early on, which will disrupt the overall flow of the offense.
                                Trent Richardson? 13 touches (10 rush, 2 rec.) for 112 yards (66 rushing) and 2 TD in a game where Alabama ran the ball 41 times. Albeit a warm up game for Alabama, but the kid is skilled.
                                Nittany Lions
                                "He's a little more shifty than Ingram and he is fast," Penn State safety Drew Astorino said. "Plus, they'll take him out of the backfield and run a wheel route with him, which is tough to cover."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information