Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron Newton Qb Auburn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.

    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62

    Pryor
    North of Mason Dixon -10 swagger
    Barely Literate +5 swagger
    Supports Mike Vick +5 swagger
    Vaguely thinks that people killing people and things +10 swagger
    Tons of tats +5 swagger
    Big, very fast +5 swagger
    Has actually accomplished things on the field +5 swagger
    Total Swagger: 25

    Newton obviously wins in a landslide.
    was this supposed to be funny?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Well I guess we'll see as this season goes along. It really wasn't that difficult of a statement to make because Pryor really isn't that great. Newton already throws the ball a lot better and has every bit if not more running ability than Pryor.
      Did you watch him last night? He is inaccurate and looks extremely unconfident in his arm. If I had to pick either of them to win a game with only their arm, I would pick Pryor easily.

      Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        was this supposed to be funny?
        Only if you think anybody that mentions swagger in a serious context is an idiot.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          Did you watch him last night? He is inaccurate and looks extremely unconfident in his arm. If I had to pick either of them to win a game with only their arm, I would pick Pryor easily.
          You discount the fact that Newton plays in the SEC. The speed and swagger are orders of magnitude greater in the SEC than in the BigTeleven.

          It's easy to be confident when you aren't playing the best defenses in the world week in and week out.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
            You discount the fact that Newton plays in the SEC. The speed and swagger are orders of magnitude greater in the SEC than in the BigTeleven.

            It's easy to be confident when you aren't playing the best defenses in the world week in and week out.
            He has played one SEC game, and it was against Mississippi State, which is one of the bottom dwellers of the league. You can talk about the strength of the SEC when he plays a decent SEC team. And you'll see how well Pryor plays against speed when Miami comes to visit the Shoe tomorrow.

            Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              He has played one SEC game, and it was against Mississippi State, which is one of the bottom dwellers of the league. You can talk about the strength of the SEC when he plays a decent SEC team. And you'll see how well Pryor plays against speed when Miami comes to visit the Shoe tomorrow.
              Apologies. I was being extremely sarcastic. Newton has potential but as of yet has done nothing.

              I'm an OSU fan, and I think the Buckeyes kick the crap out of UM tomorrow.

              I will eat crow as I cry in my beer if they lose.

              Comment


              • #22
                actually in the game vs miss st, he showed that he went through reads of the offense. checking his 1st, 2nd and throwing to his 3rd a couple times. in the arkansas st game he just went with his first read then ran cause it was simple a la 171 yards rushing.


                RIP, Sean Taylor.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  A faster Josh Freeman.
                  he must be slow because Josh Freeman was never fast.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    I said in the Gameday thread last night that he should be Florida's QB instead of Brantley right now. But he had to be a dumbass and steal a ******* laptop.
                    I'm sure it wasn't his first pocket-play all of a sudden (like Ron Washington all of a sudden trying crack last year for the first time? Right), but the dumbass part was he got caught. What an idiot.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If I had to compare him to a QB I guess Culpepper could work with the similar size and arm. I think he is most athletic though. If he keeps it up this season and stays for his senior year I can see him as a top 3 rated QB


                      "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I can see him as a top 3 rated QB
                        Only if he throws a fb as well as he throws a stolen laptop through a dorm window.....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LizardState again.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Newton for Heisman?????


                            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I just hope he doesn't turn out like Jamarcus Russell

                              Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                              The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                              Newton
                              South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                              Barely literate +5 swagger
                              Thief +15 swagger
                              Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                              Big, average speed -3 swagger
                              Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                              Total Swagger: 62
                              ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.

                                Newton
                                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                                Barely literate +5 swagger
                                Thief +15 swagger
                                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                                Total Swagger: 62

                                Pryor
                                North of Mason Dixon -10 swagger
                                Barely Literate +5 swagger
                                Supports Mike Vick +5 swagger
                                Vaguely thinks that people killing people and things +10 swagger
                                Tons of tats +5 swagger
                                Big, very fast +5 swagger
                                Has actually accomplished things on the field +5 swagger
                                Total Swagger: 25

                                Newton obviously wins in a landslide.
                                LMFAO!!!!!!! DOES NEWTON SIP LEAN TOO?????

                                Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                                Newton
                                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                                Barely literate +5 swagger
                                Thief +15 swagger
                                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                                Total Swagger: 62
                                ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information