Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Michigan View Post
    cameron newton and the michigan defense
    Those things happened, but Denard Robinson hasn't exactly been the same player since coming into Conference Play.

    Even if he had a defense at Michigan, Newton and James would have passed him due to his own issues.

    Robinson is a phenominal player, but he has a lot of room to improve and for his sake, I hope he fills out a little bit over the next 2 years

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
      Those things happened, but Denard Robinson hasn't exactly been the same player since coming into Conference Play.

      Even if he had a defense at Michigan, Newton and James would have passed him due to his own issues.

      Robinson is a phenominal player, but he has a lot of room to improve and for his sake, I hope he fills out a little bit over the next 2 years
      true, but i'd argue that with a better defense, michigan would not have to come from behind all the time and robinson would not have to make so many desperation throws. plus the offense would be out for more possessions so robinson's numbers would be even greater across the board.
      I'm a state.

      Comment


      • much like Michigan's defense, Auburn is getting scored upon at will, it just creates more possessions for Cam Newton to score

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          much like Michigan's defense, Auburn is getting scored upon at will, it just creates more possessions for Cam Newton to score
          It's called The Mike D'Antoni approach.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            It's called The Mike D'Antoni approach.
            You start to wonder why they don't just send the house every play with the way they can't stop anyone. Either that or drop 10 and just have Nick Fairley take on the OLine by himself... still probably good for a sack or two per game

            Comment


            • Denard rushed for 178 yards and 1.5 TD per game in non-conference play and he's rushed for 150 yards and 1.5 TD per game against Big Ten competition. Rushing number have been right around, maybe a little better than I expected coming into Big Ten play. Sure, the 6:4 TD:INT ratio isn't too hot but he hasn't been bad outside of the Michigan State game and one terrible throw against Iowa. He's still going to finish the season with at least 2000/1500 and 12/15, which is still beyond ridiculous. He's still be a good player since the start of conference play, he just isn't continuing the once-in-a-lifetime season that he started. If Michigan's defense was even below-average, he'd still be a (not the) top candidate in my opinion.

              Cam Newton definitely deserves the award after his insane three game stretch against Kentucky, Arkansas, and LSU. Well, that's assuming he isn't eliminated due to this NCAA investigation.

              Comment


              • Didn't see the game but heard Denard was benched. Anybody know why?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                  Didn't see the game but heard Denard was benched. Anybody know why?
                  I don't know why because he didn't get benched. He was reportedly feeling dizzy and showing signs of a possible concussion and Rodriguez didn't want to risk it.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information