Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.

    SPLOOSH

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Shoelace > Jesus Tebow



      Mark it down.
      Doing better than 2 National Titles and a Heisman is a tall order

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
        I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.
        Nothing special? Seriously? Anybody who puts up those numbers is special.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.
          Oh look, an OSU fan who is upset. Kind of silly when you're clearly being a massive homer and essentially trolling in this thread. Right now there are very few people more worthy than Denard. But it's early.

          Also, if you think he's nothing special you're clearly uninformed. I'm not a Michigan fan at all and the kid has loads of talent and is just a sophomore.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

          Comment


          • #20
            Im not upset at all cause we will actually finish ranked unlike Michigan. Denard has had 2 good games, but is not hiesman worthy.

            He isnt, if he is so special why was he in a camp battle for the starting spot, it shouldnt have even been a contest if he is as good as everyone is making him seem.

            Put it this way, if he can continue to play like this against RANKED teams I will give him respect. Michigan State is his first test, if he passes that, he has proven he is special, if he can beat Iowa, then I talk Hiesman like everyone else.

            SPLOOSH

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
              I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.
              oh the haterade. love it. Shoe is taking spotlight away from your little Terrelle and you just can't stand it.

              obviously he's going to do some things against UMass and Bowling Green and Indiana, come on.

              I don't think he's a realistic Heisman candidate either, but I'm laughing at you trying to just hate him away.

              Comment


              • #22
                i don't think there's any doubt he's heisman SO FAR

                and wow that picture is crazy

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Put it this way, if he can continue to play like this against RANKED teams I will give him respect. Michigan State is his first test, if he passes that, he has proven he is special, if he can beat Iowa, then I talk Hiesman like everyone else.
                  The only thing I found interesting about this is he's putting the standard so many want to put on Boise State with the national title on Denard Robinson with the Heisman.

                  The kid has been an absolute stud so far, but that is interesting nonetheless

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                    oh the haterade. love it. Shoe is taking spotlight away from your little Terrelle and you just can't stand it.
                    I couldn't care less. I dont care if a player from my team wins Hiesman, I care if they WIN! Something Michigan cant do, they have no one around Denard and will not finish ranked. OSU on the other hand will be top 5, maybe even top 2 and in the BCS championship game.

                    SPLOOSH

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                      Im not upset at all cause we will actually finish ranked unlike Michigan. Denard has had 2 good games, but is not hiesman worthy.

                      He isnt, if he is so special why was he in a camp battle for the starting spot, it shouldnt have even been a contest if he is as good as everyone is making him seem.

                      Put it this way, if he can continue to play like this against RANKED teams I will give him respect. Michigan State is his first test, if he passes that, he has proven he is special, if he can beat Iowa, then I talk Hiesman like everyone else.
                      OSU finishing ranked has nothing to do with this argument. All it proves is you're bias about this subject.

                      And dude, he just had 500 yards total offense. That's absurdly awesome. Lets not act like ND is some bottom of the barrel program either. They've had their problems but they still get top recruits all the time and have some pretty good defensive players. Including one of the best linebackers in the country.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                        Lets not act like ND is some bottom of the barrel program either. They've had their problems but they still get top recruits all the time and have some pretty good defensive players. Including one of the best linebackers in the country.
                        No, they are a mediocre, middle of the road, nothing special program. If not for the name Notre Dame, they'd be Virginia right now.

                        However, Robinson having that kind of day is impressive against air.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                          I couldn't care less. I dont care if a player from my team wins Hiesman, I care if they WIN! Something Michigan cant do, they have no one around Denard and will not finish ranked. OSU on the other hand will be top 5, maybe even top 2 and in the BCS championship game.
                          Hahaha so what? This isn't a thread about who's got the better team - OSU obviously does, so congratulations on that. The fact you had to come into this thread and point that out suggests that either you really are worried about Denard Robinson being a threat to your precious buckeyes or you're just jealous about anyone from Michigan getting any attention.

                          Either way:

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                            Hahaha so what? This isn't a thread about who's got the better team - OSU obviously does, so congratulations on that. The fact you had to come into this thread and point that out suggests that either you really are worried about Denard Robinson being a threat to your precious buckeyes or you're just jealous about anyone from Michigan getting any attention.
                            IDC what school this guy is from, if anyone else in the nation just had 2 good games against ****** teams and then everyone hoped on their dick and said Hiesmanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz giv it to him NaOw!!!!! I would be pissed.

                            SPLOOSH

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              IDC what school this guy is from, if anyone else in the nation just had 2 good games against ****** teams and then everyone hoped on their dick and said Hiesmanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz giv it to him NaOw!!!!! I would be pissed.
                              UCONN and Notre Dame are both respectable/decent teams. It's not like he was doing it against teams from the FCS.

                              Sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Has Terrelle Pryor ever ran/thrown for 200 yards?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information