No announcement yet.

Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCONN is not a tuff school, and niether is ND(just like wonderbread siad, all they got goin for them is the name). Like I said earlier, if he can step up vs Michigan State, and Iowa I will give him probs. His 4 biggest tests this year, Mchigan State, Iowa, Wisc and OSU. He will be lucky to get half the game he did today against 1 of those teams.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      Has Terrelle Pryor ever ran/thrown for 200 yards?
      Do I care???

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        Has Terrelle Pryor ever ran/thrown for 200 yards?
        Nope. Actually, he only eclipsed 100 rushing yards 4 times so far in his career.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          UCONN and Notre Dame are both respectable/decent teams. It's not like he was doing it against teams from the FCS.
          It would still be impressive if he did it against FCS teams, especially as they seem to keep beating Division I teams

Comment

Anyway no one is really serious about giving him the Heisman, at least I don't think so.

But I'll say this: if you think he's just gonna disappear against Big Ten competition, I think you're nuts. As long as he's healthy, I don't see anyone just being able to shrug him off.

Obviously Michigan is gonna have to get him some help and work on getting their RBs going more. Fortunately, they have a couple of backs with some ability and three games against cupcakes to work on that.

Will he run for 2000 yards or even 1500? Probably not, if he has to do that it means he's doing too much by himself and will wear down.

Though on the other hand - he's already at 455 yards rushing in two games, and it wasn't against Marshall, either. He could crack 1500. If he adds 2000+ yards passing - which he should do if they cut down on his runs and pass a little more - who knows?

Comment

No Sniper comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                Anyway no one is really serious about giving him the Heisman, at least I don't think so.

But I'll say this: if you think he's just gonna disappear against Big Ten competition, I think you're nuts. As long as he's healthy, I don't see anyone just being able to shrug him off.

Obviously Michigan is gonna have to get him some help and work on getting their RBs going more. Fortunately, they have a couple of backs with some ability and three games against cupcakes to work on that.

Will he run for 2000 yards or even 1500? Probably not, if he has to do that it means he's doing too much by himself and will wear down.

Though on the other hand - he's already at 455 yards rushing in two games, and it wasn't against Marshall, either. He could crack 1500. If he adds 2000+ yards passing - which he should do if they cut down on his runs and pass a little more - who knows?
                Finally someone logical not all over Denards ****! Lol. Dont get me wrong, he can have one heck of a season, but he is in a tough conference and has only played 2 games, both against mediocre teams.

Would anyone here like to make a Denard sig bet? He wins Hiesman, I wear any sig you want, he doesn't you where any sig I make you. You must wear the sig for a whole month after the Hiesman voting.

SPLOOSH

Comment

to bad for poor Tate Forcier.

Comment

Kendall Hunter's like nah.
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

No Sniper comment?
                      Pretty sure he will spend the next two days locked in his room with the game tape and a box of tissues ;)

Pretty exciting to watch Denard so far, amazing athlete, Heisman hype is warranted at this point but needs to go on with it if he wants to have any chance of actually winning it.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        I couldn't care less. I dont care if a player from my team wins Hiesman, I care if they WIN! Something Michigan cant do, they have no one around Denard and will not finish ranked. OSU on the other hand will be top 5, maybe even top 2 and in the BCS championship game.

Comment

Love this player.

Not an NFL QB prospect... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Love this player.

Not an MLB prospect... yet.
                            Fixed it...
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Love this player.

Not an NFL QB prospect... yet.
                              6'0" 190 lb QBs don't exist in the NFL.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

I was impressed with Robinson's toughness, he was taking some serious licks but hung in there and didnt turn the ball over.

Having said that i think if Crist doesnt get hurt it is Notre Dame's game all the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information