No announcement yet.

Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it funny that OSUGiants was leading the Terrelle Pryor charge before one game, but once Denard Robinson and his 885 total yards get mentioned as a possible candidate for the Heisman, he freaks out like a 12-year-old.

He16man.

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
      Sam Bradford put up 387 yards against Texas then 468 against Kansas the next week for 855 yards :)

I haven't caught a Michigan game yet though, I'll have to keep an eye out for Robinson.
      Yeah, and Sam Bradford is a Heisman trophy winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
        Seriously?

Drew Brees.

And Michael Vick is only 6'. Denard's got three years to add weight, and he's close to 200 now. I'd expect him to be around 210 by the time he's done. I think Michigan has him listed at 195.
        Mike Vick is a backup. Drew Brees is a major exception.

I really doubt Denard Robinson is even 5'11".
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Denard is not an NFL quarterback. Don't worry about his pro potential, just enjoy watching him win three Heisman trophies and two National Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Denard is not an NFL quarterback. Don't worry about his pro potential, just enjoy watching him win three Heisman trophies and two National Championships.
            Only 2 NCs?

Or are you just accepting that Michigan will have one loss this season, and the undefeated Iowa Hawkeyes will take the NC? :)

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Only 2 NCs?

Or are you just accepting that Michigan will have one loss this season, and the undefeated Iowa Hawkeyes will take the NC? :)
              No one said Denard isn't a generous guy. He loves Iowa. I mean, look at his offering to EPIC GREENWOOD last year.

Comment

I'm accepting that our defense isn't good enough to win a title this year. But the next two years, watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  I'm accepting that our defense isn't good enough to win a title this year. But the next two years, watch out.
                  I don't know, man. JORDAN KOVACS GOT A PICK!!!!! Michigan for national champs in '10, '11, '12, '13, and '14, amirite????

Comment

Robinson was named the Walter Camp Offensive Player of the Week for the second straight week. He's the first-ever player to get the award in back-to-back weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                      Mike Vick is a backup. Drew Brees is a major exception.

I really doubt Denard Robinson is even 5'11".
                      Really..? how long have you watched football.. Anyone who seen football since 1999 knows that Michael Vick was one of the most electric football players EVER to play. If he didn't get caught running a dog fighting scheme. He would be starting right now. He was the team from 1999-2006..

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        I couldn't care less. I dont care if a player from my team wins Hiesman, I care if they WIN! Something Michigan cant do, they have no one around Denard and will not finish ranked. OSU on the other hand will be top 5, maybe even top 2 and in the BCS championship game.
                        IDC what school this guy is from, if anyone else in the nation just had 2 good games against ****** teams and then everyone hoped on their dick and said Hiesmanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz giv it to him NaOw!!!!! I would be pissed.
                        Finally someone logical not all over Denards ****! Lol. Dont get me wrong, he can have one heck of a season, but he is in a tough conference and has only played 2 games, both against mediocre teams.

Would anyone here like to make a Denard sig bet? He wins Hiesman, I wear any sig you want, he doesn't you where any sig I make you. You must wear the sig for a whole month after the Hiesman voting.
                        Yeah I'm going to be that guy. It's HEISMAN. Don't be a dumbass.

And I fully support Shoelace for Heisman.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          Yeah I'm going to be that guy. It's HEISMAN. Don't be a dumbass.
                          I like that you only picked Heisman as the incorrect word when there were, like, 200 incorrect words. :D

And I fully support Shoelace for Heisman.
                          I fully support you. Who should be the Tennessee guy who loses the Heisman to Shoelace this year? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            I like that you only picked Heisman as the incorrect word when there were, like, 200 incorrect words. :D

I fully support you. Who should be the Tennessee guy who loses the Heisman to Shoelace this year? :D
                            Haha I only picked the ones that stood out.

And easy there. I root for Michigan. They were my team until I enrolled at UT and just started following them more, plus I hate RichRod and that makes it tough for me.

Woodson deserved it over Manning that year. You have no idea how many debates I've had on that issue at school.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              And easy there. I root for Michigan.
                              I'm just breaking balls.

Woodson deserved it over Manning that year. You have no idea how many debates I've had on that issue at school.
                              It's a sore subject. This guy from Knoxville came into the hotel I work at a couple months ago. We started talking about UT football and whatnot, and I let it slip that I'm a UM fan. He looks at me and deadpans, "**** Charles Woodson" and leaves. I didn't realize how seriously Vols fans took it.

Comment

Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                                Really..? how long have you watched football.. Anyone who seen football since 1999 knows that Michael Vick was one of the most electric football players EVER to play. If he didn't get caught running a dog fighting scheme. He would be starting right now. He was the team from 1999-2006..
                                Fair enough.

Vick and Brees are two of the biggest exceptions I've ever seen. Brees has elite mechanics (and really just elite polish to his game - maybe the best ever in that respect) and Mike Vick was the fastest man in pads, period. Then again, Mike Vick wasn't a great passer (his career passing percentage is around 55) and the NFL has moved to more passing than running.

Robinson might succeed simply because of that, but I have a strong feeling that NFL linebackers and DBs have just gotten too fast for another Mike Vick to succeed like that.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information