No announcement yet.

Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously, he won't keep this pace up (or will he? MUAHAHAHAHHAHA), but he's on pace for...

2,419 passing yards and 17 touchdowns
    2,174 rushing yards and 19 touchdowns

in the regular season.

Comment

• Who does Michigan play next week? Michigan State? Either way I can't wait to see what he does again some of the Big Ten teams. I'm hoping he destroys Ohio State, haha.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Who does Michigan play next week? Michigan State? Either way I can't wait to see what he does again some of the Big Ten teams. I'm hoping he destroys Ohio State, haha.
        Yeah, 5-0 vs. 5-0 in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• He's a hell of a passer too. That's getting lost in this. He's not one dimensional in the slightest. It would be so cool to see a guy go 2000/2000. He can't, but if he does, ****.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• How are they ranked 19th?

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              How are they ranked 19th?
              Well, if our defense was better we would be dominating opponents right now. Our secondary is pretty depleted and our linebackers are average at best.
              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                Well, if our defense was better we would be dominating opponents right now. Our secondary is pretty depleted and our linebackers are average at best.
                I meant as in they shouldn't be ranked cause of who they played so far.

Comment

I kind of had a feeling you were saying that. But, like I said in my previous post, it all comes down to our defense. Our offense is very explosive, but the defense is one of the worst I have seen in Michigan history.
                  "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

And who are you going to rank above them? Nevada who beat Cal and then a bunch of one loss teams is all you have...

Comment

• Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
                      And who are you going to rank above them? Nevada who beat Cal and then a bunch of one loss teams is all you have...
                      the funny thing about you George_Lippard is that now whoever you are you have enough rep to rep rape yourself from your other name very funny jackass

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeVickTheSickest View Post
                        the funny thing about you George_Lippard is that now whoever you are you have enough rep to rep rape yourself from your other name very funny jackass
                        This would make a lot more sense if I was George Lippard in a past life, but since I'm not, and do not know how story, I'm slightly confused.

Comment

Kansas State, Missouri maybe, Oklahoma State, Northwestern,

Comment

This would make a lot more sense if I was George Lippard in a past life, but since I'm not, and do not know how story, I'm slightly confused.
                            I want to say either Snuff or Nerv.

Comment

• Well when he plays a defense that actually is a defense, and by the I mean not Indiana, UMASS, ND, and who ever. Lets see how he does against MSU, WIS, OSU, IOWA, if thye play those teams. He is a freka yes, but he is doing it against teams I could play for
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                Well when he plays a defense that actually is a defense, and by the I mean not Indiana, UMASS, ND, and who ever. Lets see how he does against MSU, WIS, OSU, IOWA, if thye play those teams. He is a freka yes, but he is doing it against teams I could play for
                                I hear this argument, yet I fail to see anybody else putting up the numbers he's putting up. I KNOW that Michigan hasn't had the easiest schedule either. It's not amazing, but it's not a bunch of D-3 teams, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information