Greg Mcelroy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    He's better than the last couple of 'Bama quarterbacks and will probably be a late round pick when he declares. But, there's isn't much to fall in love with as an NFL prospect. Good college QB, will probably compete for a roster spot at the NFL level.
    I'm more in line with this. Bama as it is right now was built on the back of the running game, the defense, and not turning the ball over in the air. Really don't think he's a draftable prospects at this point. He's just not the type of guy who succeeds in the NFL. He probably wouldn't even start for a lot of college teams that demand more from a quarterback.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      I'm more in line with this. Bama as it is right now was built on the back of the running game, the defense, and not turning the ball over in the air. Really don't think he's a draftable prospects at this point. He's just not the type of guy who succeeds in the NFL. He probably wouldn't even start for a lot of college teams that demand more from a quarterback.
      Yeah they are a countless of number QB's in college who could match what he is doing if they was the starting QB for alabama.

Comment

When Bill Parcells takes over the Buffalo Bills as his next reclamation project, this guy could be his QB. I think he fits all of parcells basic criteria.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information