No announcement yet.

Bowl Prediction Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: Enough experts are saying that Boise State should be #1 in the BCS poll that I feel confident putting them in the game as well. I'm quite surprised that Oregon would not be #1, but not at all that Ohio State isn't, as I've argued with a few of their fans elsewhere on this board.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I'll add, however, that this ranking won't last long. Probably not even two weeks.

Comment

Updated: No major surprises really. Ohio State holds on to a BCS spot but the title game remains the same.

In: Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Clemson, Penn State, Louisiana Tech, Tulsa, Washington, Florida International, Texas Tech

Out: Louisville, Connecticut, Texas A&M, Virginia, Idaho, UTEP, California, Louisiana Monroe, Colorado

Biggest Gainer: Mississippi State
        Biggest Loser: Nebraska

Comment

If BSU or TCU makes it through their schedule undefeated then they will definitely get a bid over a 1 loss Big Ten team.... The voters may keep them out of the Championship, but last year proves that the voters will keep them in big bowl contention

Comment

Originally posted by dwill333 View Post
            If BSU or TCU makes it through their schedule undefeated then they will definitely get a bid over a 1 loss Big Ten team.... The voters may keep them out of the Championship, but last year proves that the voters will keep them in big bowl contention
            I agree...what are you talking about?

Comment

a previous post that i forgot to quote and now cant find.... Im new to the site, and I just believe all the bsu haters

Comment

Rose Bowl (Stanford vs Iowa)
                Teams finish in top ten of BCS as stanford wins out and Iowa runs table in big ten with home games against MSU and OSU ( traditionalists of Rose Bowl love Pac 10 vs Big 10

Fiesta Bowl (TCU vs Oklahoma)
                Of course this is assuming Oklahoma loses 1 time (Missour/Ok St.), if not then bye BSU. And as much as people want to disagree, one of the polls is human and people can't forget TCU/BSU from last year

Orange Bowl (VT vs Auburn)
                Virgina Tech is starting to roll and remember once upon a time people thought this was the team to beat in the ACC. One loss Auburn team will be a nice pick for Orange Bowl, and fans should travel well for game, plus who doesnt wanna watch newton vs taylor

Sugar Bowl (Alabama vs West Virginia)
                Alabama over Auburn and LSU and win the rematch with South Carolina in SEC Ship.... Even with the loss at SC this is still a great team with enough talent to win out. BIG EAST SUCKS

BCS Ship OREGON VS BSU

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  FSU winning the ACC. AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know you hate the Canes with a passion but that just blew my mind.
                  Had to laugh at this again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    Had to laugh at this again.
                    Ponder for Heisman...lol. Either you're like me and too lazy to change your sig or you're just delusional. That was a pretty nice pick 6 last week. BC is a pretty solid team I hear.

I love it when people dig up old posts of mine...makes me feel important. Glad you went through the effort there. I don't even remember my own old posts let someone else's....but cool, whatever floats your boat man.

Obviously at the time I posted that FSU was fresh off the OU embarrassment.

We suck pretty bad but at the same time we can still easily win the Coastal and based on the series history I'd say it's likely we win the rematch in the ACCCG. I doubt we make it there though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

After the BCS ranking today, I think you can put Boise in the first non-important bowl and TCU in the Alaska Bowl. The BCS isn't interested in having non-automatic qualifiers anywhere near their bowls.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Yeah, I'm stunned by that actually. I changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          After the BCS ranking today, I think you can put Boise in the first non-important bowl and TCU in the Alaska Bowl. The BCS isn't interested in having non-automatic qualifiers anywhere near their bowls.
                          ITS ******* BULL ****. The BCS is UnAmerican!

Comment

Actually, considering how everything in the States is structured to reinforce the powerful and the status quo, I'd say the BCS is quintessentially American.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Actually, considering how everything in the States is structured to reinforce the powerful and the status quo, I'd say the BCS is quintessentially American.
                              America doesn't like the underdog? America doesn't like the little people or the small town. I defntly see what u are saying tho. Go for what gets u the most money. As that is, that is the American way. BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE!

Comment

Only Boise State could win big, have the only team in front of them lose, and still manage to drop in the rankings. It's bull. It's like when Michigan and OSU were undefeated, and when OSU beat them, Michigan dropped to 3, and when #2 USC lost they just made UF jump them. Why does USC losing impact who is better between UF and UM? Same deal here. If you're not gonna give Boise a chance, don't rank them so high to begin with.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information