Chris Rainey Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    ****** up when someone gets kicked off a team for smoking weed (which i guarantee close to 80-90% of ncaa football players do) and this guy is allowed to keep playing.
    I think 80-90% is quite an exaggeration. I'd say maybe 15-20% smoke weed regularly while probably 60-70% have tried it once or twice.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
      I think 80-90% is quite an exaggeration. I'd say maybe 15-20% smoke weed regularly while probably 60-70% have tried it once or twice.
      i'd bet you at least 60-70% smoke regularly. we're talking about college kids who get offered everything to them for free, a lot of which will never make it to the nfl. they're going to take advantage of that while they can. florida's national championship teams were notorious for weed smoking and tolerance thereof.

Comment

****** up when someone gets kicked off a team for smoking weed (which i guarantee close to 80-90% of ncaa football players do) and this guy is allowed to keep playing.
        Yup...let's not get into a "legalize it" debate, but it really sucks that JJ - one of the best players in CFB period - is gone from the FBS. I'm gonna miss seeing him shut down elite WRs and I hope he still gets drafted where he deserves (top 10) or ends up a Buc.

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
        i'd bet you at least 60-70% smoke regularly. we're talking about college kids who get offered everything to them for free, a lot of which will never make it to the nfl. they're going to take advantage of that while they can. florida's national championship teams were notorious for weed smoking and tolerance thereof.
        I think it's closer to this than the other. Weed has been a problem for the Canes recently, the cause of many suspensions and doghouse sitters. Definitely more than 60% have tried it...everyone's curious and these kids do a lot dumber things, i.e. saying "I'm 50% committed to school X".

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He got arrested 3 times. While I don't think it should be illegal to smoke (another topic for another forum), he couldn't stay out of trouble. He got arrested for fighting as well.

Let's not pretend it was just for smoking.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information