2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• My God, what happened Georgia???

Comment

• UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMass!

thankfully I have all these Big Ten channels for when one of their teams blows what should be an easy game.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• His accuracy reminds me of Donovan McNabb. On short throws is pretty bad and on some other easy throws it's spotty.

Comment

• Please Michigan just run the clock and don't do anything stupid.
            "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Damn, Arkansas almost lost it there. Tipped Hail Mary....****.

Comment

• Holy ****, that was close.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Murray has a decent arm.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• OMG so close. :/

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Geeeezzz Georgia almost tied it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        I think so too. It's his touch and mid-range accuracy that have been scary...
                        Yea, but I still like Mallett in the right situation though. If the Chiefs are picking around 10-15, and Cassell is terrible all year i'd be happy with Mallett. Especially if our o-line and running game perform to the level I think they well. In a ball control offense with a good o-line I think he could be really productive early. Kind of like big ben when he came into the league. Run the ball down their throats and let Mallett run playaction/ bootlegs and throw the ball downfield.

(and theres the W)
                        Last edited by Ho0k Em'; 09-18-2010, 03:21 PM.
                        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• This game was too close for comfort. Our offense was good, but our defense sucked. Well, except Mike Martin he is a beast.
                          "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Beautiful game-winning drive by Mallett. I think what eventually brings him down besides his inconsistency is the off-field things. There's rumblings of him sleeping through meetings and he just seems immature on the field, taunting players and letting emotions get to him when he's frustrated.

Comment

• Despite Mallett being somewhat inconsistent I think he had a decent game. It certainly hasn't changed my opinion of him. But I'm just as impressed with Murray. He played very well last week against South Carolina, and besides the interception I think he played rather well today. He's going to be one of my favourite prospects in a couple of years...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                                Yea, but I still like Mallett in the right situation though. If the Chiefs are picking around 10-15, and Cassell is terrible all year i'd be happy with Locker. Especially if our o-line and running game perform to the level I think they well. In a ball control offense with a good o-line I think he could be really productive early. Kind of like big ben when he came into the league. Run the ball down their throats and let Mallett run playaction/ bootlegs and throw the ball downfield.

(and theres the W)
                                I still like him too but I don't see him falling out of the top 10. Even if he has a mediocre year, his physical tools are going to get him drafted high. There's always a coach who thinks he can fix the issues and make a great player. Plus there are just so many teams that could realistically need a new QB that there might be a run on them early.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information