No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of pretty good matchups. Nothing like last weekend, but I wanna see Iowa and Arizona, Nebraska and Washington, and Florida and Tennessee.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      ESPN showing love for teams in Pacific Time who aren't USC? Not possible.
      TBH, that's the #1 cause for my irrational hatred of USC.

That and all the ******* bandwagon fans, but that's to be expected in southern California.

Comment

This is the first time in a long time that LSU fans are nervous about playing Mississippi State.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

I got Nebraska and Washington down as my game of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            TBH, that's the #1 cause for my irrational hatred of USC.

That and all the ******* bandwagon fans, but that's to be expected in southern California.
            Replace USC with U of Texas in that statement and you see why I can't stand any one who is a fan of UT.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
              I'm very, very confident about the GT game.
              As am I..2 weeks to prepare for the option is always good, Droughn is back as well as though he isn't a game breaker he complements J White and can cut it up and get up field, he runs like Marion Barber. Tech is still dangerous but we are pretty motivated for this game and them losing players like Morgan, Thomas, and Dwyer has already shown to hurt them. First home game too!
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

If I get Bama/Duke instead of Neb/Wash I'm gonna be piiiiiiiiiissed.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

I mean I am in MD so I will probably get the Dukies, fml..

Espn360 is where its at
                  Coples is that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                    I mean I am in MD so I will probably get the Dukies, fml..

Espn360 is where its at
                    Unless of course you don't get ESPN 3, like me and other Cablevision customers.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Unless of course you don't get ESPN 3, like me and other Cablevision customers.
                      Lol. I have reg cable too brotha, laptop or computer works.

Just add .com
                      Coples is that dude.

Comment

If you don't live in 'Merica, like me, then you're out of luck. Good thing, however, I subscribed to the sports package that comes with my digital cable. That game is for sure on there this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          I got Nebraska and Washington down as my game of the week.
                          Ditto. The weather here in Seattle calls for a chance of rain, (what a surprise), i'm looking at the Jared Crick vs Jake Locker matchup. The Washington O-line is atrocius so they may have to double team Crick, should be interesting. Wouldnt be a shock to see the UW win. They played their best game here in week 3 last year when they beat SC.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Ditto. The weather here in Seattle calls for a chance of rain, (what a surprise), i'm looking at the Jared Crick vs Jake Locker matchup. The Washington O-line is atrocius so they may have to double team Crick, should be interesting. Wouldnt be a shock to see the UW win. They played their best game here in week 3 last year when they beat SC.
                            Want to trade? The line on Alabama-Duke went up to Duke +22 with the announcement that Heisman winner Ingram will play, I would still like to see the Tide play here on the Left Coast where rain is predicted Sat. & Sun. before the SEC grind begins. The Nebraska game is Locker's NFL audition against a quality Big 12 (soon to be Big 10 or Big 13 or whatever) defense.

After Ponder tanked last weekend I think Locker is the #1 QB going into next April. Mallett will have to beat Bama the following weekend at home, or SCAR in Columbia, or LSU in Little Rock to be the #1 draftable franchise QB & I don't see that happening b/c Petrino despite the better supporting cast is his own worst enemy & Sarkisan actually knows wth he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Alabama vs Duke it is.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/s...veragemaps2010

Comment

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information