Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    I have a feeling that Luck will be everyone's #1 QB by the end of the night.
    I'm glad I picked him in the Top QB poll thread.

    Comment


    • Luck was already my #1 QB but this type of game really reaffirms that for me.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        I have a feeling that Luck will be everyone's #1 QB by the end of the night.
        Wake also gave up almost 500 yards of offense to Duke last week though. They've taken a major step back this year, but yeah, Luck is really punishing them.

        R.I.P. Junior Seau

        Comment


        • The only thing Luck doesn't have going for him is that fact that he looks like he's ********. Other than that he's prefect.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            I have a feeling that Luck will be everyone's #1 QB by the end of the night.
            as soon as he's not a redshirt sophomore anymore

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
              Was ND going to stop it if they were 5 yards farther back?
              Nothing about this question makes sense? There wouldn't have been a TD, It would have been a 51 yard field goal, and they just tipped their hand, so chances are they would either attempt the fg or go for it on 4th and 19...I like ND's chances either way.....I'm sick of my teams getting screwed by bad officiating (and dumb rules) First the Calvin catch, now this...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                as soon as he's not a redshirt sophomore anymore
                Yeah, I definately want him to stay in school for 1 more year.

                Sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Yeah, I definately want him to stay in school for 1 more year.
                  He probably will too. Academics and graduating are important to him.

                  R.I.P. Junior Seau

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                    Nothing about this question makes sense? There wouldn't have been a TD, It would have been a 51 yard field goal, and they just tipped their hand, so chances are they would either attempt the fg or go for it on 4th and 19...I like ND's chances either way.....I'm sick of my teams getting screwed by bad officiating (and dumb rules) First the Calvin catch, now this...
                    If the clock was at 0 as long as people are claiming, the play would have been long dead before they gave away anything.

                    The MSU has enough range to kick 51, so nothing would have changed except it was going to be 5 yards further back.

                    Feel free to blame the loss on officiating... they'd also have won if Michael Floyd simply protects the football... AGAIN

                    Comment


                    • God, Wake ******* sucks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        Wake also gave up almost 500 yards of offense to Duke last week though. They've taken a major step back this year, but yeah, Luck is really punishing them.
                        It's exactly what you want to see from a top QB prospect. He's dominating the teams that he should be dominating.

                        Comment


                        • Was anyone else hoping that RB didn't score there so that we'd get to see more Luck?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            If the clock was at 0 as long as people are claiming, the play would have been long dead before they gave away anything.

                            The MSU has enough range to kick 51, so nothing would have changed except it was going to be 5 yards further back.

                            Feel free to blame the loss on officiating... they'd also have won if Michael Floyd simply protects the football... AGAIN
                            Even D'antonio said that he didn't trust the kicker to kick if 46 yards. Say what you want about ND, yes Floyd needs to secure the ball better, and yes our defense needs to play better, but when it comes down to it, we played well enough to win, but because of what should have been an easy call, we lost.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                              Even D'antonio said that he didn't trust the kicker to kick if 46 yards. Say what you want about ND, yes Floyd needs to secure the ball better, and yes our defense needs to play better, but when it comes down to it, we played well enough to win, but because of what should have been an easy call, we lost.
                              ND doesn't necessarily win the game if they make that call... MSU still had a shot to win or tie it, penalty or no penalty

                              Comment


                              • I realize that...the point is, they won when they should have been pushed back five yards....that call DIRECTLY effected the game!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information