No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denard just threw his first pick against Umass. All I have to say is Michigan better win this game.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Denard Robinson throws a pick on his first pass of the game. :(

Comment

Tavon Austin!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ow my god, a screwed up punt for a first down

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I just don't want Michigan to underestimate Umass like we did App St. Thats the last thing we need to happen this season.
            "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
              Ow my god, a screwed up punt for a first down
              Well, at least he got the first down!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Come on Michigan, you can't commit stupid penalties like that after Denard threw that TD.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                  Come on Michigan, you can't commit stupid penalties like that after Denard threw that TD.
                  eh, looked like a run play that Robinson just tried to keep from being a big loss.

Comment

Such a shame having that return come back.. At least we get to see Mallet again..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Tavon "YAC" Austin

Comment

the Zookster is bringing it again being down against northern illinois and all

- No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Well, at least we finally scored. Now just score about three more touchdowns in a row and then get Tate and Devin some playing time.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

greg 'jumpcatch' childs

- No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Beautiful catch by Childs.

Comment

Ryan Mallett's touch passes feel too deliberate. He doesn't just throw it. He has to think about it too much... needs to come more naturally.

That said, it was a good throw and gave his guy a chance to go up and get it and he did.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information