X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Martin Smash

Comment

Mike Martin is an animal.
      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

WTF Gallon? What was that?

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Jeremy Gallon needs to be shot in the ******* face.

Comment

ok Jeremy Gallon should be taken off PR NOW

Comment

Rod and his staff are terrible at coaching special teams.

Comment

Jeremy Gallon should have just let that go, seriously.
                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                  If Michigan somehow actually loses this game, Rod should be fired immediately after.
                  But if you're honest, you know that Michigan team literally only goes as far as Denard Robinson can drag them. They have almost nothing else on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                    But if you're honest, you know that Michigan team literally only goes as far as Denard Robinson can carry them. They have almost nothing else on that team.
                    not true. Shoelace could make us special, but we've got 3 decent WRs, a good TE, and a good OL. We just have no running game and a questionable defense

Comment

• I'll say it again: Michael Shaw needs to be a slot receiver.

Comment

• It's fun how Rod is even trying to see if the running backs can run at all. The answer for Shaw and Smith seems to be no, but it still seem like it might be an idea. And if they can't, get ******* Cox, Hopkins and Toussaint a shot. They can't be worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          I'll say it again: Michael Shaw needs to be a slot receiver.
                          Defensive back.

Comment

• I ******* hate Michael Shaw so much. Stop being such a ************* vagina and hit the ******* crease.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              But if you're honest, you know that Michigan team literally only goes as far as Denard Robinson can drag them. They have almost nothing else on that team.
                              Michigan has more players. Unfortunately, Rod seems to be intent on leaving the actual good RB's on the bench in favor of guys that can block well for Denard but not actually run. That last play by Shaw was a perfect example. Just get the first down jackass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                I ******* hate Michael Shaw so much. Stop being such a ************* vagina and hit the ******* crease.
                                these are the sniper in-game posts we all know and love

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information