Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    BUT MICHAEL SHAW RUNS A 4.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    **** Michael Shaw.
    Sadly, Vincent Smith has been worse than Shaw this year. I don't think he's near 100% back from the knee injury.

    I'd also bet that as well as the backup RB's (Toussaint, Cox, and even Hopkins despite the fumble) have played, we'll barely see them the rest of the season.



    Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

    i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      Sadly, Vincent Smith has been worse than Shaw this year. I don't think he's near 100% back from the knee injury.

      I'd also bet that as well as the backup RB's (Toussaint, Cox, and even Hopkins despite the fumble) have played, we'll barely see them the rest of the season.
      Yeah, I wish Smith had redshirted. He's really not necessary this year.

      Toledo owns the Big 10.

      Comment


      • Two interceptions on the season by Michigan's free safeties and two lost fumbles right after those picks by Michigan's free safeties.

        Nice break on the ball, though. Good job, 2-star true freshman backup FS.

        Comment


        • Washington st. up 7-0 on USC, trojans must be looking ahead to Washington next week.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Two interceptions on the season by Michigan's free safeties and two lost fumbles right after those picks by Michigan's free safeties.

            Nice break on the ball, though. Good job, 2-star true freshman backup FS.
            Hey, who knows? Maybe Ray Vinopal will become know as Ray ************* Vinopal (after Tyler Sash is gone of course).



            Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
              Hey, who knows? Maybe Ray Vinopal will become know as Ray ************* Vinopal (after Tyler Sash is gone of course).
              Only Iowa produces guys like that.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                Washington st. up 7-0 on USC, trojans must be looking ahead to Washington next week.
                Stanley Havili disagrees.

                Comment


                • Haha, Stanley Havili just owned the Wash. St. defense.

                  Comment


                  • Stanley Havili takes the first carry for 60 yds and a td for the trojans, you gotta love the Cougar defense.

                    Comment


                    • Jesus Tennessee blows ass.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Stanley Havili disagrees.

                        I guess he didnt get the memo, poor Cougars.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Stanley Havili takes the first carry for 60 yds and a td for the trojans, you gotta love the Cougar defense.
                          I saw him break a tackle or two and I figured he'd get run down...then he makes a Reggie Bush move and pulls away from the defense......

                          Seriously, that was bad Washington State.

                          Comment


                          • And I see that Wash State is just as bad on offense.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              Only Iowa produces guys like that.
                              I will allow it after next year when Sash graduates because idk if we have another awesome safety like Jimmer Jamming Sash.

                              In other news, Mike Daniels > your team's 5th DLman. And by "your team's 5th DLman" I actually mean your entire team.

                              Btw, sniper and all you other Michigan guys, tell Denard to not hurt himself falling down next week so that Iowa can dominate him the week after. Thanks.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                I saw him break a tackle or two and I figured he'd get run down...then he makes a Reggie Bush move and pulls away from the defense......

                                Seriously, that was bad Washington State.
                                Havili isnt the biggest FB in the world but he can catch the ball and runs pretty well, might be attractive to a lot of teams.

                                Oh and the rout is on by the way, wont feel like i'm missing something switching to Arkansas vs Alabama.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information