College Gameday Thread: Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Btw, sniper and all you other Michigan guys, tell Denard to not hurt himself falling down next week so that Iowa can dominate him the week after. Thanks.
    He just pretended to be hurt so the young guys could get reps. He's a generous fella. He was still UM's leading rusher.

Comment

• I'm going to trust Luck to dominate Notre Dame while I watch Mallett vs. Bama. If they both turn into good games I'm going to be a little pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        He just pretended to be hurt so the young guys could get reps. He's a generous fella. He was still UM's leading rusher.
        He and Sash are both so generous. Split Big Ten gentleman of the year?

Also, that 2nd TD run where he ran towards the sideline, then was like, "hmmm nope other way," and just cut back across the field, it's going to give me nightmares all the week before the game. It's not the straight out run the defense that worries me, it's where he's seemingly ******, then just says no and runs away.

Comment

I will allow it after next year when Sash graduates because idk if we have another awesome safety like Jimmer Jamming Sash.

In other news, Mike Daniels > your team's 5th DLman. And by "your team's 5th DLman" I actually mean your entire team.

Btw, sniper and all you other Michigan guys, tell Denard to not hurt himself falling down next week so that Iowa can dominate him the week after. Thanks.
          It'll be tough for Iowa to dominate Denard the week after since Michigan will be playing MSU treat. We don't play you guys for 3 weeks.

Originally posted by Jakey
          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

He and Sash are both so generous. Split Big Ten gentleman of the year?

Also, that 2nd TD run where he ran towards the sideline, then was like, "hmmm nope other way," and just cut back across the field, it's going to give me nightmares all the week before the game. It's not the straight out run the defense that worries me, it's where he's seemingly ******, then just says no and runs away.
            I was 100 percent sure that he'd get tackled to bring up 4th and 2 or so, then he's just, like, LOLZ NO SILLY SNIPER and then scored the TD. He's somewhat good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
              It'll be tough for Iowa to dominate Denard the week after since Michigan will be playing MSU treat. We don't play you guys for 3 weeks.
              Aboooo, you're right. We have a bye week. I was just going off the announcer saying we have PSU then Michigan. Yay, we get 2 weeks to game plan!

Comment

In other news, Mike Daniels > your team's 5th DLman. And by "your team's 5th DLman" I actually mean your entire team.
                UM's 9th best DL had 2 sacks against Pitt. I win.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  I was 100 percent sure that he'd get tackled to bring up 4th and 2 or so, then he's just, like, LOLZ NO SILLY SNIPER and then scored the TD. He's somewhat good.
                  That's some Mike Vick-esque **** right there.

"Hmm, wall of defenders....get tackled for a loss.....NAH! Reverse field long TD run!"

Comment

• This is bs. The Rutgers/UNC game just started but ESPNU still has the Maryland/FIU game on which is pretty much over.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Jesus Tennessee blows ass.
                      I accidentally the blood of the innocent.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                        This is bs. The Rutgers/UNC game just started but ESPNU still has the Maryland/FIU game on which is pretty much over.
                        http://atdhe.net/index.html

Hmm...lookey there. NC/Rutgers game 3:30 eastern.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          I accidentally the blood of the innocent.

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!
                          That's why we American football?

Comment

• Stanford vs Notre Dame and Arkansas Vs Alabama you have arguably the best at several positions:

QB Mallett/Luck
                            RB ingram
                            TE Rudolph
                            WR Floyd/Jones
                            G DeCastro
                            T Love
                            DT Dareus
                            LB Hightower

Comment

• UAB could win this? Really, Tennessee?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Here we go!

edit ... well that didn't take long

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information