• Show
Clear All

• edit: nevermind

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by soybean
      Ryan Mallett,

Please do suck.
      I don't want to hear any Mallett hype, the guy is just another JaMarcus Russell in terms of mechanics, footwork, touch, anticipation and accuracy and he has the attitude and personality problems of Ryan Leaf.
      He's not that bad, he's made a couple of throws today getting whacked as he threw. He has a pair, I'll give him that.

Right or wrong about him some team is falling in love with Mallett & take him top 3-5.

Comment

• I realize that Alabama-Arkansas is a big game, but how is NOBODY talking about the fact that UCLA is smacking Texas right now?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          I realize that Alabama-Arkansas is a big game, but how is NOBODY talking about the fact that UCLA is smacking Texas right now?
          I think most people realize that Texas isn't that good this year.

Comment

• Julio Jones keeps almost getting into fights, I just wish he would channel that energy into playing with heart instead of cake walking it and then after the play getting in everyone's faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              I realize that Alabama-Arkansas is a big game, but how is NOBODY talking about the fact that UCLA is smacking Texas right now?
              Texas has been unimpressive in every game this year.

In fact, P-L is the only person I've seen who mentioned the fact that while Texas struggled with Wyoming, Boise State stomped them into the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Werowance View Post
                Julio Jones keeps almost getting into fights, I just wish he would channel that energy into playing with heart instead of cake walking it and then after the play getting in everyone's faces.
                Imagine what he'll be like at the next level? I think he's got diva written all over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  They're is no way in hell that Texas is this much worse then Ucla.

Comment

• That clearing underneath route takes way too long, the Hogs will burn them on it if they keep running it. Jones' size carried to the 1st down.

Only 6 carries for Richardson? That's dumb. He has no TDs to Ingrams one but has > 10 yds/carry avg.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                      They're is no way in hell that Texas is this much worse then Ucla.
                      It could be saving Neuheisel's job

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        Imagine what he'll be like at the next level? I think he's got diva written all over him.
                        But he isn't even the good kind of diva receiver, you know the kind who play their hearts out on the field most of the time but then never shut up off the field like Steve Smith, TO, Randy Moss, DeSean, Chad OchoCinco and Brandon Marshall. He is the diva receiver who doesn't try on the field and then acts like he is godly off the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          That clearing underneath route takes way too long, the Hogs will burn them on it if they keep running it. Jones' size carried to the 1st down.

Only 6 carries for Richardson? That's dumb. He has no TDs to Ingrams one but has > 10 yds/carry avg.
                          When you say carried, do you mean he went down instantly?

Comment

• Jesus! Julio overthrow! That would have been the ball game.

Someone must have told McElroy that Hey! Julio is OPEN!

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              Dude...come the **** on. This is still Texas.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• McElroy does a good job of getting guys open with his legs.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information