No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who I want to win this SMU/TCU game. I want TCU to be the BCS buster, but as someone who has adopted Dallas as his home, I kind of want to see SMU be successful.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

that rb on smu is beast

Comment

Andy Dalton just put up a block that most TE's can't even match. Day-um.

Comment

Woah, is the TCU quarterback a natural red head? Don't see that very often (in college football).

Comment

I'm totally rooting for TCU to make the BCS. I've had enough SEC and Big XII.

Comment

TCU has a powerful o-line, SMU has a tiny defensive front....so you run the option. Brilliant! I'd just keep doing inside handoffs until they figured out a way to stop them.

Oh, and an INT now. Wow.

Comment

Kyle Pardon stares down his receivers BAAAAAADLY. As bad as I've ever seen a guy do it even.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Tejay Johnson pick 6!!!! Should seal it for TCU.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Kyle Pardon stares down his receivers BAAAAAADLY. As bad as I've ever seen a guy do it even.
                    he's only a RS sophomore. I think he's got mid-round potential. for guy with as little starting experience as he has, I'm impressed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He's got a very long way to go though. Saw him play a few games down the stretch last year and he looked like he was going to be really good. Then again, that was against Nevada and Marshall, but still. He's a massive improvement over Mitchell was.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        he's only a RS sophomore. I think he's got mid-round potential. for guy with as little starting experience as he has, I'm impressed.
                        I saw him play for the first time in SMU's bowl game last year and he was dominant, especially for a freshman. He hasn't looked as good tonight, but he's against a much better defense and he has gotten absolutely crushed a few times....so I'm sure his confidence isn't up where it could be.

He'll be one to watch in the future. He looks to have a frame that can hold some more bulk and he's got two more years plus the rest of this one to develop his game.

Comment

I hate myself. I made a parlay of Miami -3.5 and TCU -18 and I would have at least got paid out for the Miami game but then TCU misses a PAT. :( :( How bad of luck is that?

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            I hate myself. I made a parlay of Miami -3.5 and TCU -18 and I would have at least got paid out for the Miami game but then TCU misses a PAT. :( :( How bad of luck is that?
                            Just one of the many reasons I don't bet on sports. Hell, I took 2 years off of fantasy football because I just couldn't enjoy the games without thinking of all the fantasy implications, lol.

Comment

Could espn have any more Big Ten hate? Get over it, everyone in the Big Ten schedules a cupcake the week before conference play starts. What school doesn't?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I am probably going to need a link for the UNC Rutgers game. :/
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information