Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you drop that

Comment

Come on now. That was a awesome TD and it just had to be called back.
      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Devin should have just ran that to get the first. I have been pretty impressed with his throwing so far though. Still needs some improvements in his decision making though.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Put Denardzz back in and run up the score some.

Comment

Wow, I see our defense is still horrible at tackling.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Costanzo doesn't look too convincing going up against DE Friday from VT.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                Costanzo doesn't look too convincing going up against DE Friday from VT.
                I was watching him in that game a little too and he wasn't impressing me. Seems to have big, heavy feet.

Comment

Tate is in now. Thank God lets see what he can do.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Forcierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I was watching him in that game a little too and he wasn't impressing me. Seems to have big, heavy feet.
                      Yup. On one play he get beat on the outside by Friday who almost got a sack on that play. The was, however, was incomplete. On the very next play Costanzo could hold up against the bull rush and got pushed into the QB who once again threw an incomplete pass. Not something you want to see from an OT who's currently slotted in the first round.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Finally, TD Michigan!!!

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                          Tate is in now. Thank God lets see what he can do.
                          Realistically, Gardner looked very good passing the ball. He should have had 2 TD's and 100+ passing yards if not for a dumb penalty by Molk.

And honestly, as long as the defense doesn't completely **** the bed (which yes, they have done once already) this should be a walk the rest of the way. I'm far more concerned about the Big 10 schedule, when our defense will actually have to attempt to tackle actual good players.

Then again, I thought RR would be fired after he went about 5-7 or 6-6 this season anyway, so anything better would be a bonus.
                          Last edited by ironman4579; 09-25-2010, 12:47 PM.

Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Yeah as long as are defense doesn't completely suck in the second half then we should win. But I do see a lot of potential in Gardner and I do look forward to what he can do in the future.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Devin Gardner is a lot slower than I thought he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Devin Gardner is a lot slower than I thought he was.
                                Eh, I think he's pretty fast actually. He just seems to be straight line fast. He's not going to put a move on a guy like Denard will, and he doesn't seem to have great acceleration. He's certainly not as fast as Denard, but who is? If you had seen this kid prior to the RR era, you know you'd have thought he seemed like a damn fireball out there.

Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information