No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, we probably won't be looking great on defense here, as it seems like alot of the backups are in.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Easy safety for Michigan.
      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
        Easy safety for Michigan.
        GERGs's hair mesmerized the long snapper into snapping the ball over the punter's head.

Comment

• Ball is getting all the frustration from the Arizona game. Unfortunate for them.

Comment

• Denard just makes everyone else look slow.

Comment

• Tate TD to the fullback. Sweet. 37-14.

I kin haz defensa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                GERGs's hair mesmerized the long snapper into snapping the ball over the punter's head.
                GERG's hair could mesmerize a virgin into an orgy.

Comment

• Picked off by Mouton!!! Now just score on this drive and we will have a very comfortable lead.
                  "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                    Picked off by Mouton!!!
                    I could have picked that off. The QB stared down his receiver for a good seven years, allowing Mouton to recover from a poor drop.

Where the **** is Fitzgerald Toussaint?

Comment

Yeah I am curious to see Toussaint also. Well it looks like Shaw is hurt, we just might see him eventually.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

I could have picked that off. The QB stared down his receiver for a good seven years, allowing Mouton to recover from a poor drop.

Toussaint might still be too hurt to play. Or else he's in the doghouse. Cox is clearly in the dog house over something though. He can't even get a sniff of playing time.

Comment

I didn't think that was a bad drop actually. He's got to take those read steps forward on play action regardless. He may have come a little too far forward, but he still did a good job of getting back in his zone.

Comment

• Why the **** are the starters still in?

Comment

• Herzlich isn't the most agile guy, but he breaks down in space well and not many people get away when he gets his hands on them.

Comment

• Man, Cullen Christian is not good at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information