X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 5

SINCE TREAT IS SO DAMN IMPATIENT.

Discuss all week 5 games!

Solid Big 12 match up with TAMU vs Oklahoma State on Thursday night.

Miami/Clemson (!), Northwestern/Minnesota, Kentucky/Ole Miss and FSU/UVA are the noon games. Texas/Oklahoma, Wisky/Sparty, Va Tech/NC State and Tenn/LSU are the afternoon games. Bama/UF and Stanford/Oregon are the huge late games. Washington/USC, ND/BC and PSU/Iowa are also on.

Great weekend of games.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Solid Big 12 match up with TAMU vs Oklahoma State on Thursday night
    ***** yeah. Let's do this, JJ. I hope Christine Michael has a monster night.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I guess I'll tune in to Miami/Clemson, so many talent in this game.

Comment

Can't wait to see Stanford vs Oregon.

Will be a great game, both defenses are very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post

Neither Stanford & Luck nor Oregon will get 50 points Saturday but the Quackers are averaging almost 51 points/game! That was mostly during undermanned opponent cupcake month though.

Don't ever underestimate Pac 10 teams (or look past your game today vs a Pac 10 cellar dweller to the big interstate rivalry next weekend) -- Texas learned that lesson the hard way. Occasionally the so-called defenseless Pac 10 comes up with a defense that surprises, like Stanford (stopped ND on a 4th & short play in S. Bend) & the Quackers.

I'll be flipping back & forth between that big one here on the W. Coast with Alabama - Florida. Both of them s/b excellent matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post

I'm picking Stanford in this one. Last year's game wasnt as close as the score i dont think and i look for Luck to carve up the middle of that Oregon defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              I'm picking Stanford in this one. Last year's game wasnt as close as the score i dont think and i look for Luck to carve up the middle of that Oregon defense.
              I too pick Stanford in a close one. Luck is good, but the Cardinal defense is better. The last time Oregon played a real defense, their O was almost completely shut down (OSU). Stanford plays disciplined D, which is what you need to slow down the Duck's style of offense.

Oregon is so talented on O that there is no way that they are completely shutdown. I'm just saying that this ain't no cakewalk.

Should be a great game.

Comment

Love you too, DG.

And I'll just leave this here...

Comment

How does the thread creator dare not to mention the epic UNC/ECU battle?

Comment

I'm most excited for Stanford/Oregon as well. I love the SEC games but I'm also starting to get sick of the SEC lovefest everyweek for the last few years. I'm always happy to see a big game not involving an SEC team these days.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

the more of Andrew Luck I see, the more I love him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

The wagon is filling up fast Brent so hop on.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Im sickwithit and i approve this post.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I'm going Oregon here.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

too bad there's no Toby Gerhardt this year to expose oregon's defense again. I think Stanford wins though. Still a power team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information