Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just an average game for Denard so far? lol

    Comment


    • Oh wow, Gilbert just threw the football over 10 yards, I guess there is a first time for everything...

      Comment


      • I'm not even posting when Michigan's defense is on the field anymore by the way. It's too frustrating.



        Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Werowance View Post
          Oh wow, Gilbert just threw the football over 10 yards, I guess there is a first time for everything...
          He doesnt have your normal stable of Longhorn receivers to throw to.

          Comment


          • It's amazing how as soon as Michigan gets a lead with the chance to go up by 2 scores, we get stupid play calls. Unbelievable.



            Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

            Comment


            • What the hell is going on with UCLA?? Down by 8 vs Washington State, seriously...

              XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

              Comment


              • Washington St. up on UCLA down in the Rose Bowl 28-20 late 3rd quarter. so much for that 25 point spread.

                Comment


                • If the Heisman truly goes to the best player in CFB it should go to Denard,

                  if however, it goes to the best player on the best team, it'll probably be Ingram again, which would be a damn travesty.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                    What the hell is going on with UCLA?? Down by 8 vs Washington State, seriously...
                    Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Washington St. up on UCLA down in the Rose Bowl 28-20 late 3rd quarter. so much for that 25 point spread.
                    If any team needs a midseason head coaching change, it's UCLA.

                    Comment


                    • For **** Sake, Play Some ******* Tight Coverage On 3rd And Long Once In A ******* While.


                      EDIT:Seriously this time, last post while Michigan is on defense.



                      Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                      i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                      Comment


                      • WTF is wrong with the defense. Fire the whole defensive staff their horrible.

                        Comment


                        • almost every game i'm seeing is really close, 7 point or less for the team that's behind

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            If any team needs a midseason head coaching change, it's UCLA.
                            i think 2-2 is about where they should be. This game isnt over, Wazoo can still "coug it".

                            Comment


                            • Denard with 404 total yards through 3 quarters.



                              Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                              i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                                WTF is wrong with the defense. Fire the whole defensive staff their horrible.
                                Michigan fans are a pretty fickle bunch, you're going to be 5-0 after today, what did you expect?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information