Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
    Best. Announcers. Ever.
    When the play by play is done by Pam Ward, you know you're in for a treat.

And by in for a treat, I mean you will want to stab out your ear drums.

Comment

• Yea Rod, yell at Denard. It's clearly all his fault.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        I know as much as you do.
        I thought you had the whole bedroom thing going.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          When the play by play is done by Pam Ward, you know you're in for a treat.

And by in for a treat, I mean you will want to stab out your ear drums.
          I'm currently trying to dull my hearing with beer. And also possibly make myself pass out before the end of this game so I won't have heart attack or massive stroke.

Comment

• You'd be out there now you ******.

Comment

• Whoever cares about Denard Robinson when you have a 153.1 rating against the best defense in the C-USA?

Welcome to The T.J. Yates Show!

Comment

• Holy **** Michigan, really? 400 yards a game to the teams you've played? I knew it was bad, but really? This just makes me hate RichRod. I absolutely loathe teams that refuse to have a defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                  I'm currently trying to dull my hearing with beer. And also possibly make myself pass out before the end of this game so I won't have heart attack or massive stroke.
                  I have a whole closet full of hooch for the Washington/USC game tonight. My wife has already hid my keys.

Comment

• That's our defense for you. Actually do something good, but get a roughing the passer flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      I thought you had the whole bedroom thing going.
                      He's too busy amazing me with his skills.

And really, Quinn could play all next seven games and get 20 sacks, and he also could miss all seven and drop to the late first round.

Comment

• Washington st. goes for it on 4th and 1 rather than take 3 pts for the lead. I'd tell the coach not to bother coming back to Pullman (not that i'd want to live there).

Comment

• Hey richrod, stop bringing your safeties up to the LOS. Everyone knows you're only rushing 3 guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            Washington st. goes for it on 4th and 1 rather than take 3 pts for the lead. I'd tell the coach not to bother coming back to Pullman (not that i'd want to live there).
                            Hey, there's always a place for him on the Bears coaching staff.

Comment

Holy **** Michigan, really? 400 yards a game to the teams you've played? I knew it was bad, but really? This just makes me hate RichRod. I absolutely loathe teams that refuse to have a defense.
                              Like I said, it's literally gotten worse every year RR has been at Michigan. In Carr's last year Michigan had the #8 pass defense in the country and something like #53 rush defense. You can see where we're at now.

Comment

Hey richrod, stop bringing your safeties up to the LOS. Everyone knows you're only rushing 3 guys.
                                When you dont have the talent on defense what is the point in complaining about how bad said defense is? Not you per se.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information