Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tennessee-LSU is so bad it's good. But mostly just bad.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • UNC up by 18. Hell yeah.

      Comment


      • When you never give the ball to the RB's, it gets kind of obvious who's running the ball Rod. Why do you think Smith was able to pick up a big run?



        Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Tennessee-LSU is so bad it's good. But mostly just bad.
          It's like all the JV games are on during the day today. The night lineup is going to be where the action is, hopefully some of us will still be sober enough to remember them.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            When you dont have the talent on defense what is the point in complaining about how bad said defense is? Not you per se.
            I just like ripping on them because A. RichRod doesn't recruit anyone on defense and B. He/his DC call an absolutely awful game every time.

            Nice throw Denard. That is why I'm excited to see IOwa stuff the run against Michigan.

            Comment


            • I didn't know Ike Taylor plays Safety for LSU

              Comment


              • Washington st has to be the worse team in college football. They make my UW Huskies look like the 75 Steelers.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  When you dont have the talent on defense what is the point in complaining about how bad said defense is? Not you per se.
                  Well, Rod's been there 3 years, so that's on him now. There is also more talent than is being showed, I'll tell you that. And if there's a lack of talent, which I don't exactly agree with (except in the secondary), it's because we've had like 15 defensive players transfer out since Rod came in, including at least 3 guys he himself recruited, plus like 5 guys from this class alone that didn't qualify academically, and at least a couple more from previous classes.

                  I'm sorry, Rod is solely to blame for the terrible state of the defense.



                  Originally posted by Jakey
                  WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                  i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                  Comment


                  • I thought it would be the day for all the coaches i hate to lose. I think there is still time:

                    Rich Rodriquez
                    Les Miles
                    Bob Stoops
                    Rick Neuweasel
                    Nick Saban

                    Who am i forgetting?

                    Comment


                    • Damn 3rd and goal from the 7, Mich State gets 6 yards, 4th and goal from the 1 up 3, a bit over 2 minutes left in the game. Big play coming up.

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        I thought it would be the day for all the coaches i hate to lose. I think there is still time:

                        Rich Rodriquez
                        Les Miles
                        Bob Stoops
                        Rick Neuweasel
                        Nick Saban

                        Who am i forgetting?
                        Butch Davis? Everybody hates him.

                        Comment


                        • That Indiana fan arm thing is incredibly annoying by the way.



                          Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                          Comment


                          • Yessssssssssssssssssss MSU!!!!!!

                            Great play there. Go **** yourself Bucky.

                            Comment


                            • They really don't need to keep telling us guys are having career games. Who doesn't have a career game against Michigan's defense the last three seasons?



                              Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                              i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                                Well, Rod's been there 3 years, so that's on him now. There is also more talent than is being showed, I'll tell you that. And if there's a lack of talent, which I don't exactly agree with (except in the secondary), it's because we've had like 15 defensive players transfer out since Rod came in, including at least 3 guys he himself recruited, plus like 5 guys from this class alone that didn't qualify academically, and at least a couple more from previous classes.

                                I'm sorry, Rod is solely to blame for the terrible state of the defense.
                                I just think it comes down to talent, here in Seattle we have one of the better defensive coaches in the conferance in Nick Holt and the defense continuously stinks. He puts them in the right place to make plays and they're either too stupid or just too untalented to get the job done. I'll be honest and admit i'm not that up on their personel there in Ann Arbor so i'll defer to the experts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information