College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    One or two drops is expected but it's a freaking epidemic with this team. I dont remember Eli's receivers being that inept, they were SECzzzzz players after all.

Loved that clock management by USC down the stretch, thank you.
    I was ******* screaming at him from my rocker.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• When Kiffin ends up 7-6, SC fans will be calling for him to be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellojello View Post
        When Kiffin ends up 7-6, SC fans will be calling for him to be fired.
        wow. calling a 3-6 pac X season is intense. they already got 1 win vs WASSU so they need to pick up two more. I don't see them not winning two more games in conference this year, i'm sorry.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellojello View Post
          When Kiffin ends up 7-6, SC fans will be calling for him to be fired.
          I wont be...

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Just another day at the office for LaMichael James.

Jeebus.
            Yep. Time to celebrate and beat up some women.

Comment

• l love the teamwork Oregon has.

After the defender picked up the fumble, he had FIVE other guys running with him to the endzone.

Comment

• What the hell is my CB looking at? Seriously? Can't you at least attempt to do something?
                Last edited by jayceheathman; 10-03-2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Today hurt. :(

oh well its better than Stanford going 2-12 like it used to be.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I have said it before, and gotten lol'd by the people I said it to, but Luck's arm strength is barely average for an NFL QB and maybe even slightly lower than average.

Comment

• 42, The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                        I have said it before, and gotten lol'd by the people I said it to, but Luck's arm strength is barely average for an NFL QB and maybe even slightly lower than average.
                        His arm is not as strong as advertised. This is for sure. I really think he has enough though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                          I have said it before, and gotten lol'd by the people I said it to, but Luck's arm strength is barely average for an NFL QB and maybe even slightly lower than average.
                          Not you necessarily but people's opinions around here change from week to week. I think Luck has the same arm as he did last week when everyone penciled him in to Buffalo. His arm strength is at least on a par with a Matt Ryan or a Sam Bradford.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                            42, The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
                            Dont you actually have to play to be an answer to all the meanings of life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              Dont you actually have to play to be an answer to all the meanings of life?
                              I'm not talking about Quinn, I'm talking about the 42 points UNC scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                                I'm not talking about Quinn, I'm talking about the 42 points UNC scored.
                                Sorry about that. You can see where someone could make that mistake though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information