No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacory is seriously the biggest Jekyll and Hyde quarterback I've ever seen in my life

Also, Hankerson is unbelievable. Who would have thought how good he would be after his first few years dropping everything?
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Jacory is seriously the biggest Jekyll and Hyde quarterback I've ever seen in my life

Also, Hankerson is unbelievable. Who would have thought how good he would be after his first few years dropping everything?
      It's amazing what hard work will do. His size/athleticism with a Jerry Rice work ethic, NFL teams are going to love him.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        It's amazing what hard work will do. His size/athleticism with a Jerry Rice work ethic, NFL teams are going to love him.
        Reminds me a lot of Anquan Boldin. Big, physical, great routes
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Hankerson is the most improved player I have ever seen in colege football. Such a huge difference from freshman to senior year.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow. OSU is ****** without Pryor. How do you not have someone behind a guy like Pryor who can at least manage a game? Bauserman is god awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              I've been trying to come up with a comp for him but I've got nothing. Anybody have any ideas? Looks like he's going to be a good one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Full back screen on 3rd and long. Really Sweatervest?
                And this is why Bauserman isn't allowed to throw the ball down the field.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Regardless of the score, Miami should be up by at least 3 scores. 2 red zone INTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Wow. OSU is ****** without Pryor. How do you not have someone behind a guy like Pryor who can at least manage a game? Bauserman is god awful.
                    This team isn't good enough to just have a QB manage it. The line isn't good enough to have a great run game without having the threat of Pryor on the field.

Pryor is this offense. Without Pryor they don't stand a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      And this is why Bauserman isn't allowed to throw the ball down the field.
                      Point taken. I take it back Sweatervest. Apparently FB screen is as far as Bauserman should throw it.

OSU is lucky that Illinois O is equally incompetent.

Comment

Regardless of the score, Miami should be up by at least 3 scores. 2 red zone INTs.
                        It's getting annoying dominating a team on the road (both on the field and the score board) and being pissed off while it's happening.

BTW cane fans/everyone else, if you haven't seen the Hank/Duper videos it's a definite watch. There are like 7/8 videos.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• At least OSU has two weeks until their first real test.

Comment

• Thank god, the savior is back on the sideline.

Comment

• With Bauserman in, Tress is just trying to run out the clock and win 14-10, lol.

Comment

• Surprised he hasn't gone to the prevent defense yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information