X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but Stanford > Va Tech and Oregon State

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      They beat ******* New Mexico and Portland ******* state.....are you kidding me. BSU beat 2 teams that at the time were actually ranked. Cmon man.
      Is it just me, or did Oregon just mop the floor with Stanford?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        You killed Boise State going into the season because they were gonna play Virginia Tech and Oregon State and according to you, no one else, but Oregon is awesome when they've played one meaningful game and it was a home game?

You're better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
          You killed Boise State going into the season because they were gonna play Virginia Tech and Oregon State and according to you, no one else, but Oregon is awesome when they've played one meaningful game and it was a home game?

You're better than that.
          I didn't say Oregon was awesome. I just said they mopped the floor with a good team. I don't really give a **** who's number two right now. It's not important. Virginia Tech proved that they're a phony. Stanford looks pretty solid right now. I don't think anyone can deny that Stanford is a better team than VT right now.

Comment

if he's bringing up Boise, then I am going to mention TCU.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Is the thread creator racist when it comes to blue-colored fields and jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

You're better than that.
                scoring 48 in Neyland Stadium is not exactly an easy feat regardless of how bad the Vols are.

Comment

Vote - Oregon

They look unstoppable on offense so far. No teams been able to stop them for 60 minutes so far.
                  Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    Yeah, they did but the fact is that Boise State has beat 2 teams that were in the top 25 when they played them.

Oregon has played New Mexico-School of the Blind, Portland State School of Hacks, Tennessee and Stanford....i mean come on.

And I know that the last 2 years BSU mopping Oregon doesnt mean anything, but their strength of schedule of 32 compared to Oregon's 81.....should.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

1) OSU should be #2. They actually play defense. Defense is required to win championships. Offenses can, and will be stifled occasionally, no matter how awesome.
                      2) Oregon has a great offense. Fun to watch.
                      3) Anyone regurgitating ESPN hyperbole needs to step in front of a moving train.
                      4) Last season OSU's D quieted a prolific Oregon O. This is relevant this season. A good, disciplined D can stop that offense. The biggest reason is the Oregon O-Line is not able to do their thing against a good front 7. Many of the offensive players are the same, and the coaching is the same. It's not identical, but it's similar, and similar skillsets would stop it.

Comment

I'd still go Ohio State, but its a close call. Both teams have 1 nice win over a top 25 program. At this point, I just think OSU would beat Oregon.

Definitely love seeing Oregon hop Boise. Oklahoma should by the end of the year as well. Shame they wont play Nebraska until a possible matchup in a Big 12 title game.

I'd love to see this season finish with 5-6 undefeated teams. If that wouldn't show the need for a playoff I don't know what would.

I can easily see Bama, OSU, Boise, Oklahoma/Nebraska, TCU/Utah, all going undefeated. Nebraska wont even see a ranked team unless the make it to the Big 12 title game.
                        Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 10-04-2010, 08:45 AM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Voted Oregon, they can actually play defense better than Stanford when they have to.

Told ya Bama will play an opponent for the NC from a state beginning with the letter O.

Don't forget that Oklahoma begins with that letter too.

Comment

Alabama will lose to South Carolina, Ohio State will lose to Michigan, Oregon will lose to USC.

The NC will be Boise vs. TCU. It's happening, dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                              Ohio State will lose to Michigan
                              <333333333

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                                Alabama will lose to South Carolina, Ohio State will lose to Michigan, Oregon will lose to USC.

The NC will be Boise vs. TCU. It's happening, dudes.
                                A one loss Alabama would still make the NC game over Boise State or TCU. Believe that, brother!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information