Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LaMichael James >>>>> OSU

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

USC didn't nearly lose to Minnesota. They slept for a half and then woke up and crushed us.

Northwestern did, however, almost lose to Minnesota. They should have, in fact.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
        He was awesome last year against them. What, 70 yards in the Rose Bowl?

Real defense tends to make you look pretty pedestrian.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
          He was awesome last year against them. What, 70 yards in the Rose Bowl?

Real defense tends to make you look pretty pedestrian.
          I think averaging 4.7 ypc is acceptable against OSU. Nice try though...

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

You are moving the goalpost. You said he was a ton greater than OSU. The kid couldn't even get 100 yards. I think he's a great little back, but come on now.

Comment

Actually, he had one good run of 30 yards. Everything else was for very few yards, or even negative yards. Take out his one good play and he averaged 2.8 ypc. So no, I wouldn't really call his performance acceptable.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                Actually, he had one good run of 30 yards. Everything else was for very few yards, or even negative yards. Take out his one good play and he averaged 2.8 ypc. So no, I wouldn't really call his performance acceptable.
                Oh...you mean Chris Johnson syndrome. Short gain, no gain, short gain, run for loss, big gain. But I suppose if you take out his big runs last year he wont be a 2000 yard rusher either!!!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

yeah, 15 carries for 70 yards, he really owns Ohio State. take out the one big run and it's 14 carries for 30 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                    Oh...you mean Chris Johnson syndrome. Short gain, no gain, short gain, run for loss, big gain. But I suppose if you take out his big runs last year he wont be a 2000 yard rusher either!!!
                    Haha, this is exactly what I mean! Everybody looooves CJ"2K", but when it comes to other players the same rules apparently doesn't apply... *sigh* James is arguably the most dynamic runner in the NCAA. I think he'll be a lot better if they meet OSU again, he was only a RS freshman last year.

Comment

But the run happened so it would be ******** to just take it out.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i know, but it's not like he really had 4.7 yards every time he touched the ball. he had a bunch of losses and really short gains and then a big 30 yard run. I think James is a fantastic player, but what's with this James>>>>OSU nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          i know, but it's not like he really had 4.7 yards every time he touched the ball. he had a bunch of losses and really short gains and then a big 30 yard run. I think James is a fantastic player, but what's with this James>>>>OSU nonsense?
                          It's an average, I can't see how that's so hard to understand. Including the OSU game James averaged 6.9 ypc, which is pretty damn good. It doesn't matter if he was stopped for a loss one or more times or how many times he ran for less than 4.7 yards, it's simply irrelevant.
                          Last edited by Razor; 10-05-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

James is arguably the most dynamic runner in the NCAA.

Oh, hey, what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post

Oh, hey, what's up?
                              Haha, point taken. I only thought about RBs, but Denard is definetly up there.. But I'd still like to see him perform like this over the span of a season, but he has looked really, really good.

Comment

It's an average, I can't see how that's so hard to understand. Including the OSU game James averaged 6.9 ypc, which is pretty damn good. It doesn't matter if he was stopped for a loss one or more times or how many times he ran for less than 4.7 yards, it's simply irrelevant.
                                of course it was his "average" but that one 30 yard run skews it a bit. He was doing badly in that game outside of one good run. 4.7 isn't great in college football anyway, it's decent but it's not outstanding, especially considering one run bumped it up a whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information