No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I refuse to ever believe in RichRod again. **** him. **** you too, Greg Robinson. **** you, Cullen Christian. Go **** yourself, Obi Ezeh. Eat a dick, Cam Gordon. Die in a fire, three-man rush. I ******* hate you, James Rogers. Choke on your own bile, J.T Floyd. Stop throwing ******* picks, Denard. I ******* loathe you, Calvin "Let's run every first down" Magee.

****, I HATE THIS ******* TEAM.

Comment

• both teams have had easy TD passes & both QBs have made huge mistakes. Garcia is poorly coached, he shouldve fallen on it & then punted.

McElroy has super glue on his hands.

Comment

• You know I love you snipes, and you other Michigan guys, but are you really that surprised? This is the first time Michigan is playing a semi-competent team or better. I didn't expect a rout, but I'm not surprised given what Michigan's D is.

Comment

• NoyouDidnt

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            both teams have had easy TD passes & both QBs have made huge mistakes. Garcia is poorly coached, he shouldve fallen on it & then punted.

McElroy has super glue on his hands.
            Has more to do with him being a ******* idiot that doesn't learn more than poorly coached. That play right there sums up his entire career at South Carolina.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              You know I love you snipes, and you other Michigan guys, but are you really that surprised? This is the first time Michigan is playing a semi-competent team or better. I didn't expect a rout, but I'm not surprised given what Michigan's D is.
              I didn't expect Denard to throw triple the amount of INTs, which would have made a huge difference. I just thought that the D could be competent against a non-spread team. I failed, obviously.

Comment

• ah, there is that Notre Dame D. You could see that play coming the whole time.

Comment

• Don Treadwell, please put Baker and/or Bell back in the game. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                    Don Treadwell, please put Baker and/or Bell back in the game. Thanks!
                    Does it matter? The game's in hand.

Comment

• Holy ****, that was a sick catch.

Comment

• That is one bad ************.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Holy ******* **** Alshon Jeffery!

Comment

• I'm lovin' the extra effort from South Car, whenever one the one with the ball gets hit they always push for a few extra yards.

And ya, that was a sweet catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              I didn't expect Denard to throw triple the amount of INTs, which would have made a huge difference. I just thought that the D could be competent against a non-spread team. I failed, obviously.
                              Denard is awesome, we all know that. But take away his ability to run all over the field, and force him to make throws, and you're looking good if your the defense. He's made good reads, he just can't make throws. Like I said, if I'm making Denard beat me with his arm, I feel really good about the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Does it matter? The game's in hand.
                                I still don't trust this MSU defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information