No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Fluker stlll on the sidelines? He's rolling out b/c the qbwas getting dinged like a pinball

tilt, game over........ hats off to SCAR & to the better gameplan & defense.

Comment

• I think McElroy needs to hold on to the ball longer in the pocket

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• haha. People are so hard on Garcia. Yes, he's a former douchebag, who probably shouldnt even be eligible and he can be pretty bone headed. But the guy can def. sling it. He can make all the throws, he's accurate, and he still keeps INTS to a mininum, despite some of his flaws. He can be frustrating, but he's the best QB SCAR has had in decades. There is still considerable potential.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          First of all it's only halftime. Oregon can still blow out Washington State, especially with their offense. Hell they have 29 points at the half.

Second, no. Even if they win by just 12 they still should stay ahead of Boise State.

1. Ohio State
          2. Oregon
          3. Boise State
          4. TCU
          5. Oklahoma
          6. Alabama
          7. Nebraska
          Boise State has played a far more difficult schedule than Oregon has and been a far more complete football team.

And why is Nebraska behind Oklahoma or 1-loss Alabama? Nebraska has dominated everyone they've seen while Oklahoma has struggled to beat some questionable teams.

Comment

• Don't look now Miami and FSU, but the cheaters are coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              I think McElroy needs to hold on to the ball longer in the pocket
              And that's why you won't be seeing him in an nfl uni..... he shouldnt even go the Combine.

Boise St. can piss up a rope, they're still a boutique team. Without playing serious tier 1 or 2 competition wk in & wk out no one will take them seriously.

Who's kidding who, this loss handed the NC to Ohio St. who will run the tbl as predicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                Boise State has played a far more difficult schedule than Oregon has and been a far more complete football team.

And why is Nebraska behind Oklahoma or 1-loss Alabama? Nebraska has dominated everyone they've seen while Oklahoma has struggled to beat some questionable teams.
                South Dakota State?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                  Who's kidding who, this loss handed the NC to Ohio St. who will run the tbl as predicted.
                  The Horned Frogs and the Broncos don't like this statement.

Comment

• Psyched to see the buckeyes #1 for the first time ive been in school. Huge game against Wisconsin next week.

The CBS announcers said that all the other undefeated teams, notably Auburn, will hop Boise either this weekend or next if they both keep winning.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Congratulations Bama, you now have the Cotton Bowl at best to look fwd to.

Will they give Boise St. their shot? All of the front 5 of the Ohio st. OL go 300 lbs. + so imagine for minute them lining up against Boise St. Pryor will bulldoze the Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

5-7 I think you could put in any order. Need more games to sort those out yet.

And Boise State having a far more difficult schedule than Oregon? ********. Sorry, I'm not going to count Virginia Tech as beating the #10 team. You have to look at how they are now, not what they were ranked preseason. Oregon has beat Stanford which is more impressive than Boise State's biggest victory of Oregon State. After that both schedules are kind of garbage, but still a slight edge to Oregon. Boise State has not played a harder schedule, and sure as hell not a "far more difficult" one. That's ridiculous.

Comment

• I guess ND was the least sucky team

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Congratulations Bama, you now have the Cotton Bowl at best to look fwd to.

Will they give Boise St. their shot? All of the front 5 of the Ohio st. OL go 300 lbs. + so imagine for minute them lining up against Boise St. Pryor will bulldoze the Broncos.
                            I wish I could complain about having one bad game per year. Must be nice. Ohio State's OL might be big, but they're not as good as you make them out to be.

And the Bacardi has officially been cracked open.

Comment

• Bama ran out of gas in the 4th qtr, 2 dominant RBs became invisible.

Alshon Jeffrey: 127 yds receiving! wow. Best receiver in the country? Gets my vote. And he turned USC down to return home to the Other USC.

This lifts Auburn, but they have to come to Bama this yr, Tide will be wearing crimson.

Comment

Bama ran out of gas in the 4th qtr, 2 dominant RBs became invisible.

Alshon Jeffrey: 127 yds receiving! wow. Best receiver in the country? Gets my vote. And he turned USC down to return home to the Other USC.

This lifts Auburn, but they have to come to Bama this yr, Tide will be wearing crimson.
                                Good move, now he can actually play in a bowl game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information