• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCF domination yaaaaaaaaay.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Denard Robinson will pass, and rush for 200 yards again this week. You heard it here first.

Mike Will & V-Jax

New Mexico State plays University of New Mexico for the rights to be named the worst college football team in the country. UNM is dead last in defense and NMSU is second to last.

I think either Eastern Michigan or Western Kentucky still wear that crown.

Eastern Michigan is 3-26 over the last three years. They're playing better this year, but have still lost 17 in a row.

Western Kentucky is 2-26 over the last three years. And have lost 24 in a row.

LOL. I remember when the Gamecocks went winless...that's actually the year I became a fan.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

(the man)

KO KNOWS

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            That's what I get for believing what ESPN says on the air as facts.
            Instead of falsely blaming ESPN, just admit you make **** up. If you really heard it on ESPN, post a link to the video.

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            the ad hominum attacks are still strangers
            It's not an attack if it's accurate. Also, if you're going to try to use big words, spell them correctly.

as if Saban would turn away scholarship-worthy talent just b/c it would be the fair thing to do, like a drowning man to a straw.
            Right. How silly of me to think that Saban would not be a scumbag.

b/c y'see my peabrain friend
            Again, to try and sound smart, try spelling correctly. Someone that you consider to have a peabrain would be peabrained. Didn't teach you that in SEC country?

Players flock to winning programs, that's the way it is. That's the opposite of places like, say Michigan, where they are running away to other schools like there was an airborne virus.
            That's funny. I don't remember Ohio State oversigning. I don't remember Florida reaching the same levels of oversigning as Bama. Boise State doesn't oversign. Texas and Oklahoma don't oversign. Maybe it's just because those coaches aren't scumbags who circumvent the rules. A lot of teams could be better if they trimmed the fat every year. Some of them just choose not to be pieces of ****.
            Last edited by Sniper; 10-07-2010, 07:36 AM.

I remember a story I think before last season about Clemson on ESPN. There was a kid on Clemson who was going to be a 5th year senior. He wasn't a huge contributor, but he had been with the team for 4 years going on 5. Also I think either his first or 2nd year he became legal guardian for his younger brother that was like 10. So in addition to all the work being a student athlete, he was also taking care of his little brother, and by all means was a model student-athlete and just a great person.

Just before his 5th year, Tommy Bowden went to him to inform him that because he oversigned the incoming class, that this player could no longer be on the team. I don't know how they did it, if they forced a medical RS or whatever on him, but they essentially told the player to **** off. I lost all respect for Tommy Bowden and Clemson after this.

Point being, it isn't just winning programs doing this. You can pretty up a piece of **** by sticking flowers in it, but in the end it's still a piece of ****.

Big stop by Nebraska on 4th down after K State had a nice drive.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Yeah, but that was a horrible call anyways. If you're going to run the ball then hand it of to Thomas.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

first time watching nebraska this year that martinez qb is pretty damn fast

Prince Amukamara has to be getting mad. Teams almost refuse to throw at him, and when they do, he usually makes them pay. Twice this year he has had INTs wiped away due to some weakkkk DPI calls.

wow.......... 209 yds rushing on 13 attempts

Funny thing is, if you watch Taylor, he makes some really bad reads on zone plays. Guy is constantly hunting for a big play and it really hinders the offense at times.

If he'd be willing to take 4-5 yard gains more often, he'd be an even better runner than he is now.

But do not understand how we couldn't run on South Dakota State, but have killed everyone else.

I hope so much I feel all tomorrow

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

****** love saturdays (even though its friday). that is all.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

I think this is the first time I've seen Rutgers play since Ray Rice was there...

Debug Information