Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't believe SCAR finally won a big game. *dies*

Comment

• Gotta love the Green Day reference on ESPN.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Considering the 2010 Rose Bowl has no bearing on this year, it's not that crazy.
        Ya i'm sure Ohio State blowing out Oregon had no bearing on them starting out number 2 overall this year.
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
          Ya i'm sure Ohio State blowing out Oregon had no bearing on them starting out number 2 overall this year.
          It has no bearing on whether or not the 2010-11 Oregon and Ohio State teams are better than one another. No one gives a flying **** about pre-season polls.

Comment

It has no bearing on whether or not the 2010-11 Oregon and Ohio State teams are better than one another. No one gives a flying **** about pre-season polls.
            Except the polls. It is difficult for teams to jump over other teams based purely on where they started the year.

I think the polls would look dramatically different each year if they waited until a month into the season before they revealed them. And the coaches and the media poll would be likely be dramatically different from each other.

Comment

• *** Auburn has now won 60 consecutive games when scoring 30 or more points. The Tigers have not lost when scoring at least 30 points since a 56-49, four-overtime loss to Georgia in 1996.

i like this stat :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
                *** Auburn has now won 60 consecutive games when scoring 30 or more points. The Tigers have not lost when scoring at least 30 points since a 56-49, four-overtime loss to Georgia in 1996.

i like this stat :)
                I think Cam Newton is the Heisman frontrunner right now.

Comment

• Officially a Stanford fan now. Like Alabama they both wear red & missed PATs Saturday.

The FG with time running out was anticlimactic at Stanford, all that wild up & down the field scoring TDs. Barkley made a believer out of anybody who watched him, but Luck carved up a very good SC defense. He's your #1 overall pick in any draft he enters, period.

Harbaugh got the contract extension, but is it enough to keep him from bolting to the NFL? That will determine if Luck comes out IMO. Jobs at Carolina, Cleveland, & maybe even SF 49ers could be open.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    a very good SC defense.
                    Um, what? SC's defense is awful. They went into the game with 116th-ranked pass defense in the nation, 61st-ranked scoring D, 44th-ranked rush D, and was tied for 54th in takeaways. What part of that is "very good"?

Comment

• Gamecocks up to #10. Chicka chicka yeah.

I just hope we're not in for a let down against Kentucky. Cobb will have a big day. SCAR couldnt stop him with a much better defense last year.

That said, Alshon had a monster game against Kentucky last year, on the flip side. Should be much of the same.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        I think Cam Newton is the Heisman frontrunner right now.
                        Cam Newton has been awesome. If he can keep Auburn at this level he'll definitely be a top candidate. They got a bunch of tough SEC games left but if they finish with 1 or 2 losses I still think he'd have a good shot.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Gamecocks up to #10. Chicka chicka yeah.

I just hope we're not in for a let down against Kentucky. Cobb will have a big day. SCAR couldnt stop him with a much better defense last year.

That said, Alshon had a monster game against Kentucky last year, on the flip side. Should be much of the same.
                          That's good to see, glad someone knocked Alabama out of the way.

Oklahoma got 2 first place votes in the AP this week. Really? We were the same rank as the previous week, but had a bye and some how gained 2 first place votes? Polls are so dumb.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Um, what? SC's defense is awful. They went into the game with 116th-ranked pass defense in the nation, 61st-ranked scoring D, 44th-ranked rush D, and was tied for 54th in takeaways. What part of that is "very good"?
                            I wouldnt call them very good either but hardly awful. You can spin numbers pretty much anyway you want. A lot of SC's yardage they gave up early in the year was when they had big leads against Hawaii and WSU. They also have faced in the last two weeks two potential top 5 picks in the draft (like it or not). So i will agree with your basic response but it might be a little overexhuberant.

Comment

• Proof that polls are dumb: Iowa (15, 14) Arizona (17, 20).

Comment

Statistically they are bad sure, but they still probably have one of the most talented.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information