College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razor View Post
    Tennessee is just sucking hard today. And AJ Green is putting a lot of distance to the #2 WR prospect in this upcoming draft, he's a slower Randy Moss imo. If he doesn't declare he's a moron.
    I look at AJ Green as Brandon Marshall without the injury questions or being bat **** nuts, but it's funny how many people tried to make AJ Green anywhere but #1 in the receiver rankings

Comment

Nice first half for the buckeyes. I cant wait till the 330 games.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        I look at AJ Green as Brandon Marshall without the injury questions or being bat **** nuts, but it's funny how many people tried to make AJ Green anywhere but #1 in the receiver rankings
        I've had him at #1 since the preseason. Dude is just a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
          Idk about other people, but he's been my number 1 since the start of last season (Yes, ahead of Dez).

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Minnesota has converted twice on 4th down, haven't turned the ball over, and are outgaining Wisconsin in yards.

The score? 14-3 Wisconsin.

Go Gophers...
            How's Jehwan Edwards looked? 6'1-6'2 330 Nose Tackle with a lot of athletic ability & impressive burst off the line of scrimmage. He never was the smartest, but he's not crunching numbers down there in the trenches. We were in the same high school class, when I met him he was probably 270 pounds. Had a huge frame & really filled it out through HS/college. Good athlete, big kid, possibly an NFL caliber talent if he can have some success in college.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
            - For daily NFL draft coverage:
            www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Jewhan is a solid player. Always surprised he didn't get more offers.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                Meh, I really could care less. I've been telling GF all year that UConn isn't that good. I didn't expect to win today so it's not that big of a deal to me.

But congrats on being a below average team.
                why must you kill these things?

it was an exciting game and we were led in a comeback by our tiny backup freshman QB. i had fun dammit
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

How did PSU become so awful?

Bolden made a mistake on that pick 6, but it happens, especially when you are a true frosh. He's going to be a good QB in a few years, so I really hope PSU sucking doesn't force them to give up on him.

Comment

Wow, an option pass by Jason Ford for Illinois. Great play call. The Zook has finally figured out he can't coach and hired good coordinators. Good for him.

Comment

Jason Ford with the touchdown pass.

The way PSU's offense has looked so far I can't see them overturning a two touchdown lead anytime soon.
                      "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                      17/10/2011

Comment

Jeez, it's not even halfway through the season and PSU fans are already bringing up how the Big Ten is out to get them, that the Big Ten refs don't want them to win, that they've been getting ****** by the Big Ten since they joined, etc.

PSU's victim card has been getting real old.

Comment

Must savour lopsided victory at Beaver Stadium.
                          "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                          17/10/2011

Comment

When is the last time that Penn St., USC, Texas and Florida were all out of the top 25? I'm guessing the Kennedy administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              When is the last time that Penn St., USC, Texas and Florida were all out of the top 25? I'm guessing the Kennedy administration.
                              Florida is out of the top 25?!?!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by CameronCropper View Post
                                Must savour lopsided victory at Beaver Stadium.
                                I would say must appreciate a victory at Beaver Stadium...since this is the first time it's ever happened.

Illinois is just abusing PSU. That program is going to be a mess after this year when they force JoePa out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information