Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    330 ET - The Return Of That Guy

    Deunta Williams
    He's still my top safety in the upcoming draft, Rahim Moore about on the same tier & Mark Barron a couple of ticks behind. Williams is a classic ballhawk with fantabulous ball skills & doesn't miss tackles & will make an NFL team very happy.

    Another off the radar player, maybe for 2012 b/c he's a true soph, QB Robert Griffin at Baylor, looking good vs. Texas Tech today in the Cotton Bowl. 21 all just before the half, not much defense in this game.

    Not a run 1st, pass 2nd Vick clone kind of QB, has a good pocket presence if what the Baylor Bears are giving him could be called a pocket. He's a great player on a crappy team, keep your eye on Griffin.

    Comment


    • #92
      I just wish Green doesn't land a Buffalo or Cleveland. Hopefully he goeas to a team with a decent QB like Carolina or St. Louis.


      Mike Will & V-Jax

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
        I just wish Green doesn't land a Buffalo or Cleveland. Hopefully he goeas to a team with a decent QB like Carolina or St. Louis.
        Or New England... ;)

        Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

        Comment


        • #94
          Holy crap Tennessee is terrible. Buncha blow outs so far.

          That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

          Comment


          • #95
            big12 south defenses are apparently optional


            Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Florida is out of the top 25?!?!
              My bad. I guess i was penciling in a loss to LSU. I just noticed how soft their schedule really is. Would it kill them to play a tough non-conferance game?

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                My bad. I guess i was penciling in a loss to LSU. I just noticed how soft their schedule really is. Would it kill them to play a tough non-conferance game?
                It would kill every national power. It's one of my biggest peeves with college football...

                Originally posted by wicket View Post
                big12 south defenses are apparently optional
                Been that way for years now.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  It would kill every national power. It's one of my biggest peeves with college football...



                  Been that way for years now.
                  only sec teams get away with it. Somehow they always get the whole: their in conference schedule iszzzzzz szzzzzzzzzo toughzzzzzzz that it doeszzzzznt matterzzzzzzz.


                  Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Hey now! Only me and Voodoo can talk about how much the Vols are sucking!

                    Gotta give UGA credit though. They've executed perfectly at every opportunity...and UT gave them every opportunity. Two muffed punts by Eric Gordon in the 1st QTR, along with an INT in UT territory, gifted UGA with 17 points early. Combine that with how bad UT is and UGA playing perfectly, and we have the result that we do.

                    It's been hard to watch, so you guys shush!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                    [@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      Hey now! Only me and Voodoo can talk about how much the Vols are sucking!

                      Gotta give UGA credit though. They've executed perfectly at every opportunity...and UT gave them every opportunity. Two muffed punts by Eric Gordon in the 1st QTR, along with an INT in UT territory, gifted UGA with 17 points early. Combine that with how bad UT is and UGA playing perfectly, and we have the result that we do.

                      It's been hard to watch, so you guys shush!
                      TH, Lane Kiffin feels your pain...... not! Dooley is a good coach & will turn them around in Volunteerland, this yr is all about cleaning up Kiffin's mess.

                      Rumors out of the Deep South last wk were that if Richt didn't win this game he was history at UGA.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
                        I just wish Green doesn't land a Buffalo or Cleveland. Hopefully he goeas to a team with a decent QB like Carolina or St. Louis.
                        I expect the Niners to win some games but as of now the teams at the top of the draft look like Buffalo (QB), Cleveland (QB), Detroit (CB), leaving Carolina and New England lining up for a WR, that's how is see it.

                        Comment


                        • I don't think Cleveland is a lock for a QB, honestly. Depends on if they like a guy.


                          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                          Comment


                          • Cleveland - Jake Locker

                            Comment


                            • Thanks Lizzy.

                              Yeah, people don't realize how many true freshmen, RS freshmen, and sophomores are starting or seeing serious playing time. At one point today, the Vols offense consisted of 6 freshmen.

                              But still, Georgia is terrible. They're just terrible. Richt was definitely coaching for his job today, but this was very embarrassing as a Vols fan.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                              [@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                              Comment


                              • I hope Tyler Bray starts the final four games with us. Nothing against Simms because he's played well so far all things considered, but Bray is the future and with the season we're going to have we might as well let him get some starting experience early.

                                Justin Hunter is pretty cool too.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information