College Gameday Thread: Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    I hope Tyler Bray starts the final four games with us. Nothing against Simms because he's played well so far all things considered, but Bray is the future and with the season we're going to have we might as well let him get some starting experience early.

Justin Hunter is pretty cool too.
    Justin Hunter looks like a stud in the making. I came away pretty impressed with him, although I couldn't quite figure out what kind of speed he has. Do you have any idea about this? Bray looked good until he was in the RZ I think. After that, not so much. But he hasn't really got any experience, so I guess I'll give him that one..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      I hope Tyler Bray starts the final four games with us. Nothing against Simms because he's played well so far all things considered, but Bray is the future and with the season we're going to have we might as well let him get some starting experience early.

Justin Hunter is pretty cool too.
      That has to be tough for the faithful down there. When i think of Tennessee i think back to the John Majors, Reggie White, Willie Gault days. Proud tradition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Justin Hunter looks like a stud in the making. I came away pretty impressed with him, although I couldn't quite figure out what kind of speed he has. Do you have any idea about this? Bray looked good until he was in the RZ I think. After that, not so much. But he hasn't really got any experience, so I guess I'll give him that one..
        He runs track and is an Olympic caliber long jumper. The dude can fly.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          He runs track and is an Olympic caliber long jumper. The dude can fly.
          Well, I guess that puts to rest my concerns. I'm officially in the band wagon! :D I love big, athletic receivers.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Holy ****! Did you guys know they call Denard "Shoelace" because he doesn't tie his shoes???

Comment

• Oh Denard. You can't pass.

Comment

• Turrble throw by Nard

Comment

• Interception....no Heisman for Denardzz. Might as well put it on Pryor's mantle now. ;)

Comment

• Wait, that's Denard's 2nd INT? Who the hell could he have thrown a pick against before?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Interception....no Heisman for Denardzz. Might as well put it on newton's mantle now. ;)
                      corrected that for ya.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• 14-0 WVU 5 minutes into the game.
                        UNLV is awful. This is why I didn't bother getting a ticket.

Comment

• Lattimore BEASTA

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Lattimore BEASTA
                            I changed my pickem when I woke this morning to USCe. You guys better not let me down.

Comment

• Lattimore for 6!!!!!

I hope they dont let you down Iowa. WOOT!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Bama down early again nuts magee

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information