No announcement yet.

Penn State...Worst Team in the Big Ten?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State...Worst Team in the Big Ten?

Is Penn State...Worst Team in the Big Ten?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

No, Minnesota is. And despite the upset this weekend, I'd still put Purdon't behind them as well due to all their injuries and seemingly lack of of depth. PSU and Indiana are both probably 9a and 9b at this point based on play and projection.

Comment

Penn State is still better than Minny, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue and maybe Northwestern.

So no.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
        Penn State is still better than Minny, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue and maybe Northwestern.

So no.
        I'd like to see this defended.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Penn State is year in and year out the most overrated team in a BCS conference.

Comment

4th worst I think. They will win a few games they shouldn't this year though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
              4th worst I think. They will win a few games they shouldn't this year though.
              Pretty much this. They have the talent to win games, they are just young, injured, and their coaching staff is an absolute joke at this point.

But Minnesota is easily the worst team in the conference, and it isn't close.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post

So no.
                http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302820213

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

No, Michigan is.

Comment

Minnesota lost to a 1-AA school and it didn't even seem flukey.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

What a drama queen post. Gimme a ******* break. You beat Temple, do you know how bad I would kill to beat Temple right now?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information