Clear All

• Zach Brown INT!
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      And just like last year, I look forward to Mgoblog talking about how they really won this game because of turnovers. And will completely forget that they were down 28-7 before needing a huge comeback against a laid back defense.

Not to say Michigan didn't play well late, but they will act like Michigan lost vs. Iowa winning.

Also, I'm really upset with how our D basically didn't seem like they cared once they were up 21. There's no reason this game should have been this close.
      The sad thing is, even if Michigan goes 5-7 again this year, the Mgo crowd will still be making threads on the message board like

"10-2 with Woolfolk, Rich Rod should stay"

As if ANY CB is the difference in 5 wins, let alone Troy Woolfolk.

The Kool-Aid is at Jonestown levels over there.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• That is what I am ******* talking about. The calls on the field have been the major difference in these reviews

Comment

• yet another call goes for the undefeated SEC team

Comment

• Arkansas has a reason to be critical of the officiating today. It has been brutally one-sided.

Comment

• That one was to close to overturn in my opinion.

But yea, they have gotten the shaft today in officiating.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Lattimore touchdown on the ground. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                  Arkansas has a reason to be critical of the officiating today. It has been brutally one-sided.
                  I think it's simply unlucky.. both the reviews I've seen have been sooooooo close
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                    I think it's simply unlucky.. both the reviews I've seen have been sooooooo close
                    The Fannin was TD was close?

Invest in HD

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Lattimore touchdown on the ground. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
                      Kentucky has no shot to stop him. He is the most impressive freshman I have seen this year.

Comment

• Auburn suddenly remembered what conference they play in and started to play some defense.

Comment

• Auburn intercepts Wilson and takes it back inside the 10. I would say game over, but I just think that would be speaking too soon.

Comment

• God Cam Newton is sexy.

Comment

• Cameron Newton is the new Heisman front runner by a wide margin. He is amazing.

Comment

• I was waiting for Wilson to make a big mistake. I didn't think they stood a chance when Mallett went out, but he played really well.

How high do we think this lifts Auburn in the rankings? I'd say easily over Oklahoma and TCU, and Nebraska lost. It'll be interesting to see whether the coaches put them over Boise as well.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information