X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    no one who didnt graduate from either.

we have baseball goin' on, son.
    If the Giants and Yankees go to the WS, I will renounce baseball forever. I already dealt with Giants Angels, and I haven't gotten over it yet. Giants Yankees will just make me hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      If the Giants and Yankees go to the WS, I will renounce baseball forever. I already dealt with Giants Angels, and I haven't gotten over it yet. Giants Yankees will just make me hate it.
      that is actually the WS im rootin for

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

This Powell that Louisville has is a beast in the making.

Comment

Who is this Powell guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Who is this Powell guy?
            I don't know, never heard of him before tonight, but he looks big and he is looking fast.

Comment

Senior but not listed in Scott's rankings.

Comment

http://www.uoflsports.com/sports/m-f...l_bilal00.html

This is apparently his first year as a feature runner, and I guess this is just one game of several this year that he's been beasting.

I bet he works into the rankings before long.

Comment

Armon Binns looks great.

Comment

Man Powell is a monster, big and quick, not sure if it just the Big East comp making him look better than he is but certainly looks like he should have a future in the league!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Aggies hosting Mizzou, I'm all prepared to be let down for the third week in a row.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I have a good feeling about Wisconsin today. We just always seem to get up for these prime time, big national attention games. We have a bad habit of playing to the level of our competition and I think we take down OSU tonight. I'm going to say 28-21.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

The Rodster is usually good for one home upset per year. Could this be the day?

Probably not. 38-28 Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            The Rodster is usually good for one home upset per year. Could this be the day?

Probably not. 38-28 Iowa.
                            How about a gentleman's agreement. You guys let Iowa win today, and save your upset for the Sweatervest. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              How about a gentleman's agreement. You guys let Iowa win today, and save your upset for the Sweatervest. Deal?
                              The Game is at the Horseshoe this year.

Is it bad that I go into every game expecting the defense to give up a minimum of 35 points and more than 500 yards?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                The Game is at the Horseshoe this year.

Is it bad that I go into every game expecting the defense to give up a minimum of 35 points and more than 500 yards?
                                Aboooo. Well, still save your upset for them plz.

And I actually appreciate your expectations like those. It's much more refreshing than watching some Michigan fans predicting Iowa to score like 17 or 20 and hold Iowa to like <300 yards because "Iowa's offense isn't good."

But I essentially agree with your prediction. I'm going with Iowa 34-28, with it being 27-14 going into the 4th, Iowa scores first to make it 34-14 and then Michigan mounts a late charge with 2 TDs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information