No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching TAMU/Mizzou before the UM game starts. Ugly start so far.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Florida State are being ran ALL OVER! 130 yards on the ground for BC already...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Montel Harris is raping FSU.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Well, MSU is already ******** down their leg early. God, I really can't deal with another Illinois win and inflating their egos as best team ever.

Comment

Montell Harris is the man, I really do like him as a sleeper back in the pros.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Ponder's ball floats up for way too long sometimes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Well, MSU is already ******** down their leg early. God, I really can't deal with another Illinois win and inflating their egos as best team ever.
                I'd actually call this game the delusions of grandeur bowl. Both teams fanbases are about the same in that regard.

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                  I'd actually call this game the delusions of grandeur bowl. Both teams fanbases are about the same in that regard.
                  That's a very good point. I hope neither team wins.

Comment

RC's Prediction Time.

Denard loses another conference game, but on a close one this time. Iowa 27, Michigan 24.

Martinez runs wild over the underachieving Horns. Nebraska 35, Texas 21.

The Gamecocks blast the Wildcats on the road. South Carolina 44, Kentucky 20.

Boise keeps finding their winning ways. Boise State 38, San Jose State 7.

The Spartans manage to win against the Illini on overtime. Michigan State 32, Illinois 30 (OT)

ECU comfortably beat the Wolfpack in a surprising matchup. East Carolina 42, N.C. State 24.

UNC overcome the heat and show how it's done on the field against UVA. North Carolina 35, Virginia 17.

The Trojans beat the Golden Bears in a heart-breaking matchup. USC 23, California 20.

Newton wins the Quarterback Battle against Mallett. Auburn 38, Arkansas 31.

The Cowboys keep their undefeated record against TT. Oklahoma State 33, Texas Tech 21.

The Aggies end the Tigers' winning streak by a thread. Texas A&M 30, Missouri 27 (OT)

Dalton and the Horned Frogs maul BYU. TCU 48, BYU 20.

And finally, Wisconsin's running game shocks the world and beats the antion's #1 team. Wisconsin 27, Ohio State 24.

Comment

Is it that hard for the B.C. Eagles to find a QB? This is the 3rd year in a row these guys have looked lost out there

Comment

The Missouri defense is one of the most improved units in the country. But the offense very pedestrian so far. No explosive WR's like Alexander and Maclin, and a complete lack of running game.

Comment

Miami fumbles the opening kickoff against Duke. 1st and goal.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Well that was a fairly huge mess up by MSU with 36 seconds left in the half.

EDIT: Or it might have been if Ron Zook wasn't a complete dipshit.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

god, on the run, across the body. idc what anybody says, ponder has an arm

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                                god, on the run, across the body. idc what anybody says, ponder has an arm
                                Agreed. Dude is absolutely for real and will go in the first. He's my favorite QB from this class so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information