Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 7

Discuss all week 7 games.

USF/WVU Thursday night, always an interesting game.

Illinois/Michigan State, Mizzou/TAMU, BC/FSU and Minnesota/Purdue are the early games. Texas/Nebraska, Iowa/Michigan, Arkansas/Auburn and Cal/USC are the afternoon match ups. Ohio State/Wisconsin, Miss St/UF and Ole Miss/Bama are the night games. Oregon State plays at Washington super late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Not a great week of football, but there's a few games in there I want to see. Ohio State obviously has a huge game, Auburn has a chance to hop some teams with an impressive win. Nebraska and Texas isn't as big as it should be thanks to Texas' losses.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Or thanks to the fact Nebraska hasn't beaten a team in the top 50 yet either.

Comment

@ VA Letsssssssssss go.. potential trap game, I like how VA has competed this year.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
          they just stomped kansas state (ranked 31st)

BTW Notre Dame now plays the game it shouldve started the season with

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Doesn't help, but if this was a top 10 matchup it'd be a huge game. Also sets Nebraska up to make it the whole way to their conference title game without playing a ranked team.

Comment

Virginia... shouldn't be very hard, however a solid opponent.

OSU/Wisc and UT/Neb should be very interesting.

Comment

Blah I hate 11:00 starts, way to early for me. I think A&M beats Missouri pretty easily, They can shutdown Missouri's running game with not much effort, and Blaine Gabbert just doesn't look to be in sync with his Receiving core, you take away Michael Egnew and TJ Moe and Gabbert doesn't know what to do, he sees they're covered and he'll get happy feet besides checking the ball down and can totally screw up a play. Physically the guy has the skills to be a 1st round selection in the Draft, but mentally he has a long ways to go.

Missouri's defense has looked great in the first five weeks but lets face it, they haven't played anyone. I am excited to see how they do against Johnson, Coach Steck got rid of the Umbrella style defense Missouri ran the last few years and is going to more of a man-to-man and it seems to suit Carl Gettis and Kevin Rutland much better. Aldon Smith will be out this game with a broken leg (not as bad as you think, could be back against Oklahoma) but Missouri has more than enough talent at Defensive End to create pressure, starting with Jacquies Smith who is on the other side and Michael Sam and Brad Madison who have done a nice job filling in for Aldon Smith.

Prediction: 27-17 Texas a&m

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                  Also sets Nebraska up to make it the whole way to their conference title game without playing a ranked team.
                  ?

Okie State and Mizzou the next two weeks after Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                    ?

Okie State and Mizzou the next two weeks after Texas.
                    Oops. Last time I checked they didn't have a ranked team, but apprarently that was at least 2 weeks ago.

Comment

According to .. ?

KSU, Idaho and Washington are all rated top 50 according to the Sagarin rankings. Washington and KSU are both ELO CHESS top 50 as well.

Comment

Nebraska should be able to to win all three game.

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                          According to .. ?

KSU, Idaho and Washington are all rated top 50 according to the Sagarin rankings. Washington and KSU are both ELO CHESS top 50 as well.
                          no worries, told also has different recruiting rankings

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Won a nice $25 off of the UCF game. :)

Comment

They're about to....... Nebraska a 9 & 1/2-point favorite, that's about right. Texas has been playing like crap on offense & the Huskers are motivated to avenge last yr's Put a second back on the clock debacle. They think they got robbed of the Big 12 title & as I recall the discussion on this board about the ruling was one of the most spirited I've ever seen on college fb.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information