Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 8

Discuss all week 8 games!

UCLA @ Oregon Thursday night should be a fun game. USF plays Cincy for some crappy Big East football Friday night. Michigan State/Northwestern, Syracuse/WVU, Notre Dame/Navy and Ole Miss/Arkansas are the early games. LSU plays Auburn in a huge SEC match up. Wisconsin/Iowa and Nebraska/Oklahoma State are two other top 20 match ups. GT also plays Clemson in the afternoon. Bama/Tenn, UNC/Miami, and OU/Mizzou are the late games. Washington plays Zona for the late west coast game.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Couple good looking games. Glad I wont miss much at noon while at the Buckeyes games.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Anyone else think that Auburn is going to blow LSU out? I have not been impressed at all with LSU

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

It's all about da U losing.

Comment

auburn lsu!!! omg!!! going to be insane. arkansas gave me a couple of heart attacks, dont even wanna think about this. cant wait for saturday.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

College Gameday in Columbia for the first time ever, going to be epic. It's a shame both Brads (Smith and Pitt) are to busy to be their guest picker!

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              College Gameday in Columbia for the first time ever, going to be epic. It's a shame both Brads (Smith and Pitt) are to busy to be their guest picker!
              Haha, Brad Pitt would be perfect. Born in Oklahoma but raised in Missouri.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Why must this game be on so late......silly "other" coasters. I need something to keep me entertained at work and starting at <gasp> 9 eastern is just not going to cut it.

Comment

Lol 2 point conversion, the Oregon offense is just not fair. Hope James is ok.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Uh-Oh... LaMichael James is on the turf. Does not look too serious, but it is his knee... This Oregon offense is incredible to watch. They are executing at a level that is better than any other team in the country by far. Chip Kelly has them in overdrive all the time.

Comment

Edit - not his knee, evidently his side and he is okay.

Comment

Oregon is my #1 team. They have the best offense in the nation and while their defense isn't good they are an elite playmaking defense in college football and all they need is a coupe of big plays to support that offense. They have dynamite special teams as well. I know nobody likes Boise State, me included, but an Oregon vs Boise title game would be an absolute shoot out.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          Oregon is my #1 team. They have the best offense in the nation and while their defense isn't good they are an elite playmaking defense in college football and all they need is a coupe of big plays to support that offense. They have dynamite special teams as well. I know nobody likes Boise State, me included, but an Oregon vs Boise title game would be an absolute shoot out.
                          I agree, but I think there are a few matchups that would not be good for Oregon... A front 7 like Alabama or LSU would not be ideal for Oregon in a National title game... but overall I think they are the best team in the country. I don't think there is a dominant team this year by any means.

Comment

Man UCLA are being pathetic here, not even interested in trying to win this game, just trying to prevent a blowout, using the entire playclock on every single play so far, haven't snapped with more than 8 seconds left on it.

Honestly... If I'm a player and my coach says our offensive game plan is just to eat clock and try not to get blown out I tell him to **** off because I want to try and win. Rather get beaten by 100 trying to win than lose by 20 not even trying to win the game, what an embarrassing and pathetic approach to the game.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

that was just too easy. Darron Thomas might be the most underrated QB in college football. He is 9/9 with a TD.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information