College Gameday Thread: Week 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woooo ARob.

Ohh JJ Watt with the PAT block. 6-3 Iowa.

Comment

• Newton at the goal line is just un-*******-stoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        Mr. All Everything Peterson just missed tackle.
        Deion Sanders was prolly the best corner to play the game and he didnt know how to tackle.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Our defensive line is better than that, very dissapointed in that drive. Sorenson is filling in well, but we still really miss Chris Borland at that outside linebacker spot. Now we have to answer back!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            Sash is only a junior but he is 22. A weak safety class probably would lean him towards coming out.

Jefferson is terrible, that's all we need to say about him.
            Rahim Moore is only a jr. at UCLA too, he's 1st rd material. He didnt get to showcase talents vs. Oregon the other night b/c he was exhausted in the 60-point track meet the Ducks did on them.

Comment

• That's not good...why the hell is Kendricks playing special teams anyway?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Deion Sanders was prolly the best cover corner to play the game and he didnt know how to tackle.
                You forgot an important word

Comment

• This CBS crew is awful. They always fellate the home team regardless. Lundquist s/b throttled.

LSU 2 1st downs in 2 plays.

Comment

• Our LBs are not good in coverage this year. It sucks because our D relies so much on LBs in the passing game, and they have been stellar for the past 4-5 season, not so much now. Ugh.

Comment

• If Mallett is still feeling the effects of the concussion from last week, why was he cleared to play?

If he was straight benched, that doesn't look too good either.

Either way, I think that douche Petrino looks bad.

Comment

• My first impression is that Gabe Carimi is better than any other tackle i've seen this year.

Comment

• I would not trust Jefferson to throw on this 3rd & 8, would you?

Comment

My first impression is that Gabe Carimi is better than any other tackle i've seen this year.
                            Totally agree, Costanzo's loss = Carimi's gain

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              If Mallett is still feeling the effects of the concussion from last week, why was he cleared to play?

If he was straight benched, that doesn't look too good either.

Either way, I think that douche Petrino looks bad.
                              You could be cleared to play and then when they start using real bullets decide you arent 100%. I doubt Petrino would bench him for other reasons. As much as some would say his backup is better that is merely horsecrap.

Comment

My first impression is that Gabe Carimi is better than any other tackle i've seen this year.
                                DeMarcus Love has looked good to me in what I've seen of him. His versatility is what stands out most to me, switching from LT to RT and back in the same game. He also looks like he could play guard really well.

I haven't seen any of Sherrod though to be able to comment on him. From what I've heard, he's probably the best pass blocking LT prospect.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information