No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clayborn is playing much better on this drive, but Rimi is still holding his own.

Comment

• Damn, Jefferson just got ****** up. That was awesome.

Comment

• Hahaha Nick Fairley is such a badass.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Damn, James White is in pain. Holy crap, that looks painful. Legs shouldn't bend like that.

Comment

• Nice playcall, better execution on 3rd and 12

But we might be screwed if James White and Kendricks are out

TD!!!

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• 2 effed up plays with a penalty & timeout. LSU out of synch offensively.....

They let Jefferson run on a keeper b/c they don't trust his passing, going for a fg. 7-3

Mile should give Jefferson the hook now vs. later.

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                Nice playcall, better execution on 3rd and 12

But we might be screwed if James White and Kendricks are out

TD!!!
                Yea, hopefully White is ok, but if he is out it would be huge for Iowa.

Two plays, and the defense completely bites on what the offense wanted them to. I think missing Norm Parker is really starting to show. :(

Comment

• Ok, time to get serious, D.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Yeesh. Defense fell for those calls bad.

I'm calling a play action touchdown to Derrell Johnson-Koulianos or better known as PATD2DJK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      DeMarcus Love has looked good to me in what I've seen of him. His versatility is what stands out most to me, switching from LT to RT and back in the same game. He also looks like he could play guard really well.

I haven't seen any of Sherrod though to be able to comment on him. From what I've heard, he's probably the best pass blocking LT prospect.
                      I did notice Love's versatility but nothing there that really stood out. i'm just going off what i've seen of Carimi going up against top flight DEs pretty much every week in that conferance.

Comment

• Morse with da mo0vz

Comment

• Originally posted by lowlife View Post
                          Clayborn is playing much better on this drive, but Rimi is still holding his own.
                          He did look better but I would put it as Clayborn has been holding his own, Carimi is getting the better of him. Both guys to me are top 15 players though no matter how you look at it.

Comment

• Jesus, I knew Ferentz had our OC and DC since he started, but I didn't know 3/4 of our staff as well.

Damnit, you gotta make that throw easier Stanzi.

Comment

• 42 yard rushing TD by Andre Ellington, showing some serious wheels. 17-0 Clemson over GT.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Yessssss. Great rush on the edge there by Clayborn just using his speed to get by. Too bad we couldn't recover.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information