No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, food for thought. Iowa doesn't have a true STs coach. Our RB coach handles STs. I guess that's one way of saving money. Don't hire a STs coach or a QB coach, 2 kind of important positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Wow, back to back plays Carimi shits the bed. He looked really really slow footed on that.
      I think you have to keep in mind that Clayborn is probably a top 5 pick and Carimi has more than held his own, Gabe isnt going to get any help from his QB to get rid of the ball, he's terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        I think you have to keep in mind that Clayborn is probably a top 5 pick and Carimi has more than held his own, Gabe isnt going to get any help from his QB to get rid of the ball, he's terrible.
        Oh I know. I was just saying on that last play, Carimi looked like he could move to keep up with Clayborn's speed. Clayborn has great speed for a DE, so it's not like it's a terrible thing.

Carimi has looked real good outside of the last 2 drives.

Comment

• LOU! What are you doing man! Ugh

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            Our QB is pretty good

Just gave Iowa the ball at about the 50, good thing we don't have to worry about field goals.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              Carimi struggled on that drive. Hold, beat for pressure and throwaway, 3rd down run. Thankfully 2 bad plays doesn't make a game.
              I thought the hold was marginal, the guy was already going to the ground, that was a play you could not throw a flag on.

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                Our QB is pretty good

Just gave Iowa the ball at about the 50, good thing we don't have to worry about field goals.
                Yeah i'm not trying to knock the guy as a college level player because i havent seen enough of him. At the pro level the QB gets rid of the ball quicker i guess that's where i was coming from.

Comment

• Stanzi is having a rough game. Not hitting guys he should easily be hitting.

Comment

• Wow you couldn't leave him any more open than that

Comment

• Yessssss. Reisner wide open for 6. Way to draw the D DJK!!!

Let's make the PAT now.

Ok, now play safe on STs and we get the ball to start the 2nd.

Comment

• good goal line play

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• NICK FAIRLEY IS THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER!!!!i

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Pick 6 bro

Comment

• Gilreath is gonna take this house now. Watch. :(

Ha nevermind. Sit on it Wisky!

Comment

• Alright, if we were going to try and score here why the hell didn't we call a timeout when Iowa had the ball

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information